20Th.aug The Return Of Loughborough Mini-Nighters

THE MINI NIGHTERS ARE RETURNING TO THE CHARNWOOD CLUB, SHELTHORPE AVE, LOUGHBOROUGH. LE11 2ND UNDER THE PROMOTION OF SAM MOORE JOINING THE LOUGHBOROUGH SOUL CLUB LADS.IT WILL RUN FROM 8-3 WITH TWO ROOMS DJS IN MAIN ROOM ARE KYP,DAVE DEE,DEBBIE,SAM MOORE,CHRIS KING,LITTLE SCOTTY AND ORIGINAL WIGAN DJ DAVE EVISON,WITH ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC POLICY. THE SECOND ROOM WILL BE R&B AND LESSER KNOWN 60,S AND ALSO HAVE RECORD DEALERS IN THIS ROOM.COST OTD. FOR 7HRS OF TOP SOUNDS ONLY £6.

FOR MORE INFO. PHONE SAM 07779607388

TONY 07773331402

• Replies 57
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Spanner

Definitely I owe you because of clashing(unavoidable this time)so will sort out a spot in the future mate.Thanks Simon I always enjoy your company mate also hope to see alot of the old sixhills crowd there because the music policy will be similar.

Regards Sam :thumbsup:

WILL BE PUTTING DETAILS OF R&B ROOM NEXT WEEK,SO KEEP WATCHING hatsoff2.gif

SAM

What for 2 month's ? we'll know when you post details, there are other promotions on here as well as yours Sam can't you do your bumping a bit closer to your event day.biggrin.gif

RUSS ON YOUR COMMENT I ALWAYS TOOK A SOUL NIGHT TO BE APPROX 4/5 HOURS BUT I HAVE READ YOUR SAYING AT BOTTOM OF PAGE WHICH IS MY WAY AS WELL SO POINT TAKEN AND SAME WITH YOURS KEN ALTHOUGH MONTHLY ONES ARE ON NONE STOP SO IF ONLY FOUR A YEAR DIDN,T SEE ANY DIFFERENCE BUT WILL STAY OFF FOR 2/3 WEEKS AND HONESTLY I APPRECIATE YOUR POINTS OF VIEW.

REGARDS SAM MOORE :lol:

Guest Tigerpants

Hi Sam, Would just like to let folks know that this will also be the 3rd Anniversary Night for the Loughborough Soul Club, although a little later than the normal june event.

Will be looking forward to the night as it will also be the 2nd appearance from one of my favourite "oldies" DJ's Dave Evison who helped us out tremendously in February,

and will be listening out for some of my old favs.

Tony.

• 3 weeks later...

JUST OVER A MONTH NOW TO THE RETURN OF LOUGHBOROUGH SOUL CLUB MINI NIGHTER,WITH SEVEN HOURS OF DANCE FLOOR FILLING SOUL MUSIC IN THE MAIN ROOM AND R&B PLUS LESSER KNOWN 60S AND RECORD DEALERS IN THE SECOND ROOM,AND AS TONY SAYS IT IS THE THIRD ANNIVERSARY.

SAM

Guest smudgesmith

HI DAVE

YES JEANETTE WILL BE ON THE DOOR,ANYWAY SHE WON,T LET ME OUT ON MY OWN ON A SATURDAY :lol: :lol: ,PROBABLY SEE YOU OVER THE WEEKEND.

SAM

Would like to have come over Sam........but playing somewhere else on the 20th.......see ya soon

Guest Tigerpants

No not left the country sam, but have been very preoccupied. sorry couldn't make the union have had car troubles. am very much looking forward to the 20th now as it looks as if it may be my last night out till the next soul club do. usual lack of funds etc. have you posted fliers yet mate i'm being asked about the night and word of mouth will only go so far.

No not left the country sam, but have been very preoccupied. sorry couldn't make the union have had car troubles. am very much looking forward to the 20th now as it looks as if it may be my last night out till the next soul club do. usual lack of funds etc. have you posted fliers yet mate i'm being asked about the night and word of mouth will only go so far.

ABOUT LEAVING THE COUNTRY WAS AIMED AT TONY BISH NOT YOU MATE,ANYWAY FLYERS WILL BE WITH YOU BY FRIDAY.

SAM

Guest sharmo 1

Sam great to see you and mrs M on saturday I'm spinning a few scratch's at the Stute on Loughboro' nighter night so if I don't get too splattered I'll come to Loughboro' afterwoods , if I don't make it best of luck and I'll see you next time , once again great to see you last Sat regards Si.

Guest Tigerpants

Hi Sam, Can you send me some more fliers please i've used all those you sent me. I even managed to get some to the clarendon in hinkley in time for yesterdays event. Two weeks to go and i'm really looking forward to it, will be nice to meet some old faces and some new ones. Cheers. Tony

HI TONY

WILL PUT SOME IN POST IN TIME FOR FRIDAY,GETTING GOOD INTEREST ESPECIALLY WHEN SAYING IT IS GOING TO BE SIMILAR MUSIC POLICY TO SIXHILLS SO HOPEFULLY ALOT OF THAT CROWD COMING AS WELL.THE LIECESTER SOULIES HAVE SOME FLYERS TO PUT OUT THAT WAY ,PLUS THE WOLVERHAMPTON LADS ETC. SO WELL COVERED.

SAM

Guest Tigerpants

Hi Sam, can you confirm fliers were posted. Glad too hear about Six Hills crowd, it would be really great to see some of the regulars again. have a good weekend mate. Tony

Really looking forward to DJin with this great line up, looks like its gonna be a brilliant night, this should get Loughborough back on the map. Top DJs playin the best choons at a crackin venue. Main room, playing the best Northen Soul and Motown, an R&B room, playing first class R&B, and for those of you who like the Jamaican sound, in the R&B room, Mark Wilson will be playing some top Boss Reggae & Ska. Promoted by Sam Moore, one of the nicest and approachable guys on the soul scene, cheap beer, on site parking and record sales, who could ask for more. So get yourselves down to the Charnwood Club and enjoy the Loughborough experience

see you Saturday

Mark and Debbie

WILL BE PUTTING DJ TIMES UP ON WEDS WHEN FINALLY SORTED THEM OUT,THAT IS FOR THE MAIN ROOM THE R&B ROOM WILL NOW CONSIST OF TONY BISH,STEVE BROWN,STEVE TUCK,DEBBIE AND MARK WILSON WHO WILL PLAY HIS REGGAE SPOT. THE TIMES IN THIS ROOM WILL BE SORTED ON THE NIGHT.FROM ALL THE FEEDBACK SHOULD BE A GOOD NIGHT.

SAM :hatsoff2:

Guest LEICSSOULIES

Hi Sam

Sorry I missed you last Saturday

Great to have you back and Promoting the Loughborough Soul Club

Mini All Nighters...

Well be there to support you, good line up as always, and a bit of

reggae as well brilliant , Better keep my head down if i see Steve Brown ! (depends if

Derby win again !!) but as Leicester play Forest that day,

then there should be plenty of banter going round anyway !! lol

See you Sat

Ali n Clint x x

THE MINI NIGHTERS ARE RETURNING TO THE CHARNWOOD CLUB.

SHELTHORPE AVE, LOUGHBOROUGH. LE11 2ND.

NOW UNDER THE PROMOTION OF SAM MOORE AND JOINING THE LOUGHBOROUGH SOUL CLUB LADS.

IT WILL RUN FROM 8pm - 3am WITH TWO ROOMS.

DJS IN MAIN ROOM ARE KYP, DAVE DEE, DEBBIE, SAM MOORE, CHRIS KING, LITTLE SCOTTY AND ORIGINAL WIGAN DJ DAVE EVISON.

WITH ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC POLICY.

THE SECOND ROOM WILL BE R&B AND LESSER KNOWN 60,S AND ALSO HAVE RECORD DEALERS IN THIS ROOM.

COST OTD. FOR 7HRS OF TOP SOUNDS ONLY £6.

FOR MORE INFO. PHONE SAM 07779607388 OR TONY 07773331402

post-19326-0-72508400-1313525713_thumb.j

Guest John Poole

Good to hear that the soul nights at Loughborough are in good hands with Sam Moore at the helm

Can't make this one due to other commitments but will be at the next.

All the best on the night Sam

Guest LEICSSOULIES

Oooouuuuuppppsssss

Im having a good week this week, getting things wrong !! lol

Nothing new there, then.. :wink:

We'll be there once I've made Karens homemade Minestrone soup and Riggers supper tray !! lol

They dont ask much my guests.....!!!!!

Ali x x

Guest Tigerpants

Only 3 days to go till the Loughborough mini nighter and i for one can't wait. will meeting friends old and new. really looking forward to dave evison and chris kings spots, will be listening with great interest to thier sets. will be great to have mark wilson playing top boss reggae and ska which has always gone down well at loughborough. it is going to be a top night. so get your dancin' shoes on and we'll see you all there. K.T.F. Tony & Big Jeff.

Guest LEICSSOULIES

Hi Sam,

Gathered the troups... 11 of us so far coming down, and maybe 2-3 more

All looking forward to a good night

See ya Saturday night

Ali x

Source Advert