Mark Chamberlin's 50Th Birthday Bash

Hi!

On Saturday August 6th I'll reach the big 5-0 and celebrating with a night of Northern,Motown & 70s Soul at The Talk, Oak Street, Norwich, NR3 3BP. I've gathered together some of my old (and not so old!) mates to DJ so we have:

Billy (Spinning some records instead of his usual floor spins!!)

double-decking with one of his 'Nighter buddies - Cromer Jon

Soul Sista Jeanette (local soul fanatic and Skegness Trolley-Dolley)

Frank Webster & Jez Porter (100 Club/Blue Posts Attendees)

Kev Laws & Steve Copeman (Original Norwich Soul Men...)

Myself(!) and Kent Barron (On the Ball and on the Decks!!)

Plus! My special Guests on the Night...

Kev & Imogen Moore (100 Club Cloakroom/Dance Floor Partnership)

So if you know me (or even if you don't) you're all welcome!! Just let me know your name and number of invites required. I will have these ready on the door for you - it's a free night although there will be a collection for local Kidney Dialysis patients if you wish to donate.

The Talk is a nice large venue close to the city centre. There is a Premier Inn 5 mins walk from the venue on Duke Street (£80 per room) or I can arrange cheaper accomodation for anyone wanting to stay over.

For more info you can call me on 07981 029 060.

Regards, Mark

Edited by professorturnups
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi!

On Saturday August 6th I'll reach the big 5-0 and celebrating with a night of Northern,Motown & 70s Soul at The Talk, Oak Street, Norwich, NR3 3BP. I've gathered together some of my old (and not so old!) mates to DJ so we have:

So if you know me (or even if you don't) you're all welcome!! Just let me know your name and number of invites required. I will have these ready on the door for you - it's a free night although there will be a collection for local Kidney Dialysis patients if you wish to donate.

The Talk is a nice large venue close to the city centre. There is a Premier Inn 5 mins walk from the venue on Duke Street (£80 per room) or I can arrange cheaper accomodation for anyone wanting to stay over.

Regards, Mark

get there early,i got some sounds what will blow your ring piece away,cheers,Billy.:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

You have such a lovely way with words, Billy. So lets have a taste of some of the sounds you're gonna play...

OK folks - those that want to come along please let me know. There's a capacity of 450 with over 300 tickets accounted for - so it's likely that all the tickets will go in advance, and if you turn up on the night you might be unlucky...

Regards

Mark C

You have such a lovely way with words, Billy. So lets have a taste of some of the sounds you're gonna play...

OK folks - those that want to come along please let me know. There's a capacity of 450 with over 300 tickets accounted for - so it's likely that all the tickets will go in advance, and if you turn up on the night you might be unlucky...

Regards

Mark C

Bobby sheen,porgy the monachs,idie few,Tina tott,Donald lee richardson, Barbara mercer, Gene mcdaniels,and more cheers billy :thumbsup:

Hi Mark ,

looks like the tickets dissappearing fast . Can you put one ticket a side for Paul Tink please ( if you haven't already )..

Billy , are these records recent purchases then ? make sure you let Jon get some spins in too .

Should be a memorable night !!! cheers Frank

you are main man frank ,for records in norwich ,jon up for it as well billy :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

Regards, Mark

only few days away, quite a few people coming to celebrate marks 50th some good music will be played that night looking forward to franks set, aswell as kev and immy moore from london lets get ready to rumble cheers billy

Source Advert