Grosvenor Rooms 16Thjuly Sat

Guest RICTIC

Guest RICTIC

:rolleyes: HIYA SOULIES , ITS SOUL TIME AT THE GROV , GROSVENOR ROOMS ,CHURCH STREET,SUTTON IN ASHFIELD,NOTTS. NG17 1FE, STARTS AT 7=30 TILL 12=30 =£4 OTD

ARE GUEST DJ THIS MONTH IS THE SOUL FATHER IAN GEE[kingsway soul club] PLUS RES DJS GRAY &ROB ALL DJS WILL BE PLAYING NORTHERN SOUL OLDIES PLUS SOME UNDERPLAYED AND FOREGOTTEN GEMS PLUS NOT FOREGETTING ARE MOTOWN ROOM WITH ARE RES DJS OGGIE ,CRESSY GAZ AND DAVE PKAYING YOUR MOTOWN FAVS ,WELL THATS IT FOR NOW SEE YOU SAT ITS GONNA BE BANGIN KTF RICTIC :lol:

GET THE BUZZ BACKcome to the grov

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SoulSceneRob

Hiya Gray,

As you said it's gonna be another packer this Sat night with the Soul spinner himself on the decks. biggrin.gif This will also be the first Grosvenor since Brid. We are proper looking forward to it as always. thumbup.gif Can't wait to see you all again the Sat coz Iv'e missed you ALL.

See you all Sat night

Get in EARLY coz we get busy EARLY. . . . thumbup.gif

Keeping the faith ALWAYS

Rob.

My good friend Mr Ian gee ( Soul Father ) on the decks always makes a Soul Night really special :) Looking forward to the Grosvenor on Saturday as it does what it says on the tin 100% Northern Soul oldies :huh: Hope Ian brings his Silky Hargraves & Vivian Carol to play for me and Mel

KTF Mitch & Mel

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Edited by Guest

Hello Mark, Rob and Graham,

Looking forward to my visit to the Hallowed Grosvenor Rooms. Always made welcome and always a cracking night. One of the many top nights in the East Midlands (we are so lucky) going from strength to strength.

As ever great support on the decks and of course the now firmly established Motown Room running as well, so a great night in store for everybody.

Get there early, it will be busy.

KTF

Ian G

:rolleyes: HIYA SOULIES , ITS SOUL TIME AT THE GROV , GROSVENOR ROOMS ,CHURCH STREET,SUTTON IN ASHFIELD,NOTTS. NG17 1FE, STARTS AT 7=30 TILL 12=30 =£4 OTD

ARE GUEST DJ THIS MONTH IS THE SOUL FATHER IAN GEE[kingsway soul club] PLUS RES DJS GRAY &ROB ALL DJS WILL BE PLAYING NORTHERN SOUL OLDIES PLUS SOME UNDERPLAYED AND FOREGOTTEN GEMS PLUS NOT FOREGETTING ARE MOTOWN ROOM WITH ARE RES DJS OGGIE ,CRESSY GAZ AND DAVE PKAYING YOUR MOTOWN FAVS ,WELL THATS IT FOR NOW SEE YOU SAT ITS GONNA BE BANGIN KTF RICTIC :lol:

GET THE BUZZ BACKcome to the grov

will be there taking orders for Brid 2012 tickets

Mark chuck a little table for me

Doug

Ian spin some classic Wheel tunes

you know the ones i played at Sutton baths in 1969

c u all there will be a great night

Guest Grov1

Hi All

Lookin forward to tomorrow as we were gutted to miss last month. Even better with Ian on. Elliot lookin forward to pounding the boards

See ya later

Scott, Mad n Elliot :D

Edited by Grov1
Guest SoulSceneRob

Mornin all,

Bin a busy week all round, really looking forward to tonight. biggrin.gif It's always nice to be in such fantastic company at the weekend thumbup.gif REMEMBER get in early coz we get busy early, if you Havant been to the Grosvenor before your in for a REAL TREAT.thumbup.gif Can't wait to see you all as ever.

See you tonight guys n gals

Keeping the faith ALWAYS

Rob.

Guest SoulSceneRob

Just got back from setting up, got a good feeling about tonight. thumbup.gifIan Gee to grace our decks tonight and a whole host of AMAZIN Soulies to boot.

Can't wait. thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Rob

Source Advert