Rhythm Shack - St Helens - 6Th August - Guest Dj: John Kelly

RHYTHM SHACK

@ The Gerard Arms in Windle, St.Helens, WA10 6SD

Resident DJs from: Dennis Haw (Denbo), Ron Honey, Alec Southern, Mike Hawkins, Steve Longworth & Pete Everett

Guest DJ: The one and only, JOHN KELLY!!!

50s / 60s R&B / early Soul

7.30pm til 1am

2 minutes from A580 East Lancs Road

Admission: £4

Future dates in 2011 for your diary:

1st Oct with Guest DJs: The Lincoln Imps

3rd Dec with Guest DJs: Dave Byrne & Steve Crooks

For further details contact Joe on 07979 994277

or Dennis on 07803 941654

Email: joesines@hotmail.com

Email: dennis.haw@gmail.com

BACK LATER WITH MORE DETAILS

Edited by denbo
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Really looking forward to this.

John Kelly played a brilliant spot at Down in the Basement in June, so along with the quality plays of the residents this has the makings of a great night ......again! :thumbup:

Edited by Stevie

Thanks Ste.

But you're right, the 'Rhythm Shack' has gone from strength to strength over the last 6 months and a lot of that is down to our paying guests. They have created a great atmosphere and have put the word about for us that the night is well worth a visit, if you like your R&B upbeat and gritty, mixed with a good sprinkling of early Soul.

'John Kelly', our Guest for the night, has got a number of recent acquisitions he's dying to play for us. And I'm sure our Residents feel likewise. I know I'm chomping at the bit to spin my new arrivals, of which I'll say no more, you'll have to be there to hear them. :)

So, see you all on the 6th August. And remember, we open at 7.30pm, so get there early to make sure you get a good spot near the dancefloor.

Edited by denbo

REALLY SORRY THAT WE WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS ONE, 'COS WE'RE OFF TO A WEDDING IN BARNSLEY!!!

WILL CERTAINLY MAKE THE NEXT ONE THOUGH, AS ITS ONE OF OUR FAV VENUES. :thumbsup:

DEFINATELY SEE YOU ALL IN OCTOBER

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT :)

Aye, I remember you telling me at Dave Byrne's Birthday party.

That's a pity, we'll miss you both. But hopefully I'll see you down at Burscough this coming Saturday?

Have a nice time at the wedding and we'll see you in Ocober, when we're hoping to be entertained by the 'Lincoln Imps' from 'Ad Lib' down Norwich way. That's if Trevor is fit for travelling up?

Aye, I remember you telling me at Dave Byrne's Birthday party.

That's a pity, we'll miss you both. But hopefully I'll see you down at Burscough this coming Saturday?

Have a nice time at the wedding and we'll see you in Ocober, when we're hoping to be entertained by the 'Lincoln Imps' from 'Ad Lib' down Norwich way. That's if Trevor is fit for travelling up?

YES DENNIS, HOPE TO SEE YOU AT BURSCOUGH ON SAT :) AND WILL SEE YOU AT THE RHYTHM SHACK IN OCTOBER :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Source Advert