Millie

Derby Engineers Soul Club Friday 19Th August 2011

Third Friday of the month looming large, two more cracking guest DJ's for you this month in the form of COOPS & PAT WALLACE.

See you all there.

FRIDAY 19th AUGUST 2011

Derby Engineers Club

214 Osmaston Road, Derby, DE23 8JX

GUEST DJ COOPS & PAT WALLACE

with resident DJ's Kev and Mark

8-00pm to 12-30am

Admission £4 on the door

Great venue with large wooden dance floor

Large car park Cheap beer

Record dealers welcome

Contacts : Kev 07948 393685 / Mark 07778444011

so looking forward to this. :yes:

pat wallace, top man, top tunes. :thumbsup:

derbyshire, like coming home, Netty's an Ambergate girl and all the in-laws live in Derbyshire (unlike Notts where it's full of out-laws!!!) :shhh:

Edited by coops

As Kev says, there's 2 more cracking DJ's on this month in Coops and Pat Wallace.

Top Northern sounds in a great little venue, Sounds like a recipe for a good night out to me :thumbup:

Mark

Should be a good night

Will try my best to make just to see Coops taking photos between records!!!

just you make sure your 'best side' is showing for me camera blondie! :ohmy::P:D

Well up for this one. Got my lift organised and bedding down for the night in Alrewas, so once the deed is done on the decks, im gonna have a little tipple and considerably enjoy myself!

Can't wait to catch up with people.

pat

As Kev says, there's 2 more cracking DJ's on this month in Coops and Pat Wallace.

Top Northern sounds in a great little venue, Sounds like a recipe for a good night out to me :thumbup:

Mark

We're coming on Friday and looking forward to it,see you there Mark. :)

JB & Mart xxx

We're coming on Friday and looking forward to it,see you there Mark. :)

JB & Mart xxx

Hi Helen, its always good to see you both.

Lots of interest and feels like another top night at Derby Engineers :thumbup:

Mark

Be good to see you both again. Should be a great night in Derby :yes:

Pat

Pat, do you know if they have a 'port' in the equipment to plug me lap-top in @ the Engineers? i would ask them directly but some promoters are a bit precious about things like that!

Sorry my friend we've only got two of them wind-up phoni-graphi thingys that take little round bits of plastic.

I'm sure you can find one or two of them to put on, so I think you'll be OK.

See you Friday

Kev

Pat, do you know if they have a 'port' in the equipment to plug me lap-top in @ the Engineers? i would ask them directly but some promoters are a bit precious about things like that!

Our precious equipment will be all set up to play your precious vinyl on Coops!! :yes:

Seriously though I'm really looking forward to Friday night. Quality guests in a cracking venue :thumbup:

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.