Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

tfk

Albums For Sale

SOME NICE ALBUMS UP FOR SALE ALL WITH GHREAT TRACKS ON - GRADING SLEEVE AND THEN VINYL - £1.25 UK POSTAGE AND PACKING :-

SONNY TIL/RETURNS/RCA DEMO -INCS TEARS AND MISERY-VG+/M -£15

DEE DEE WARWICK/FOOLISH FOOL/CANADIAN MERCURY-INCS DONT YOU EVER GIVE UP/WHERE IS THAT RAINBOW VG/VG++ £20

CLARENCE CARTER-MESSING WITH MY MIND/ICHIBAN RECORDS-VG+++/MINT-£10

BUNNY SIGLER/LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL/PARKWAY INCS FOLLOW YOUR HEART M/M £15 ONE OF THE GREAT 60S PHILLY ALBUMS

SOUND OF THE GRAPEVINE/VARIOUS/GRAPEVINE VG+/VG+ £15 INCS LARRY CLINTON/5 OF A KIND/ADVENTURES/BETTY BOO/CAROL ANDERSON/FLAME N KINGS

JACKIE WILSON/WHISPERS/BRUNSWICK VG++++/M £20 HIS BEST ALBUM FOR SURE IMO

TAMI LYNN/LOVE IS HERE/COTILLION WHITE DEMO M/M £15 INCS IM GONNA REAWAY/NEVER NO MORE

THE MANHATTANS/A MILLION TO ONE/DELUXE VG+/VG++ £15 INCS I CANT STAND FOR YOU TO LEAVE

BETTY EVERETT/THEYLL COME A TIME/UNI VG+++/M £15 INCS YOURE FALLING IN LOVE

TIMI YURO/SOMETHING BAD ON MY MIND/LIBERTY M-/M- £20 INCS ITLL NEVER BE OVER FOR ME

THE SPINNERS /BEST OF/MOTOWN VG+++/M- £15 INCS SWEET THING/ILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

AL WILSON/SEARCHING FOR DOLPHINS/SOUL CITY £15

KTF

TFK

And I will have the Bunny Sigler, the Manhattans & the Tami Lynn off you, can't PM, although since I thought you had been kidnapped by those ruff Glasweegans you live beside glad to see you are alive!

PS I thought I was getting first choice of these spare LP's?

PPS I thought you wanted some technology built for selling them

PPPS Sloberry kisses to you and the misses, will give you a buzz and arrange for you to deliver, save the postage, you are nearly Scottish now

PPPPS Thanks for selling me the Mike James Kirkland, and no I won't tell Val, I promise

And I will have the Bunny Sigler, the Manhattans & the Tami Lynn off you, can't PM, although since I thought you had been kidnapped by those ruff Glasweegans you live beside glad to see you are alive!

PS I thought I was getting first choice of these spare LP's?

PPS I thought you wanted some technology built for selling them

PPPS Sloberry kisses to you and the misses, will give you a buzz and arrange for you to deliver, save the postage, you are nearly Scottish now

PPPPS Thanks for selling me the Mike James Kirkland, and no I won't tell Val, I promise

morning Jocko

I new the mention of some vinyl albums would flush you out[hey were you bin hiding]....tee hee,will take um to Thorne for you-nae bother with the postage bud-the petrol money from gogo to Thorne will be fine....see you saturday night

Val as soon as i seen your name i thought gulp!! MJ Kirkland....leave it with me bud [am sure i said that last time we had a blether]

tfk

SOME NICE ALBUMS UP FOR SALE ALL WITH GHREAT TRACKS ON - GRADING SLEEVE AND THEN VINYL - £1.25 UK POSTAGE AND PACKING :-

DEE DEE WARWICK/FOOLISH FOOL/CANADIAN MERCURY-INCS DONT YOU EVER GIVE UP/WHERE IS THAT RAINBOW VG/VG++ £20

BUNNY SIGLER/LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL/PARKWAY INCS FOLLOW YOUR HEART M/M £15 ONE OF THE GREAT 60S PHILLY ALBUMS

SOUND OF THE GRAPEVINE/VARIOUS/GRAPEVINE VG+/VG+ £15 INCS LARRY CLINTON/5 OF A KIND/ADVENTURES/BETTY BOO/CAROL ANDERSON/FLAME N KINGS

TAMI LYNN/LOVE IS HERE/COTILLION WHITE DEMO M/M £15 INCS IM GONNA REAWAY/NEVER NO MORE

THE MANHATTANS/A MILLION TO ONE/DELUXE VG+/VG++ £15 INCS I CANT STAND FOR YOU TO LEAVE

TIMI YURO/SOMETHING BAD ON MY MIND/LIBERTY M-/M- £20 INCS ITLL NEVER BE OVER FOR ME

THE SPINNERS /BEST OF/MOTOWN VG+++/M- £15 INCS SWEET THING/ILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

KTF

Bunny Sigler, the Manhattans & the Tami Lynn SOLD

TFK

BUNNY SIGLER/LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL/PARKWAY INCS FOLLOW YOUR HEART M/M SOLD ONE OF THE GREAT 60S PHILLY ALBUMS

TAMI LYNN/LOVE IS HERE/COTILLION WHITE DEMO M/M SOLD INCS IM GONNA REAWAY/NEVER NO MORE

THE MANHATTANS/A MILLION TO ONE/DELUXE VG+/VG++ SOLD INCS I CANT STAND FOR YOU TO LEAVE

THE SPINNERS /BEST OF/MOTOWN VG+++/M- £10 INCS SWEET THING/ILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

KTF

TFK

ALBUMS UP FOR SALE - GRADING SLEEVE AND THEN VINYL - £1.25 UK POSTAGE AND PACKING :-

BUNNY SIGLER/LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL/PARKWAY INCS FOLLOW YOUR HEART M/M SOLD ONE OF THE GREAT 60S PHILLY ALBUMS

JACKIE WILSON/WHISPERS/BRUNSWICK VG++++/M £15 HIS BEST ALBUM FOR SURE IMO

TAMI LYNN/LOVE IS HERE/COTILLION WHITE DEMO M/M SOLD INCS IM GONNA RUNAWAY/NEVER NO MORE

THE MANHATTANS/A MILLION TO ONE/DELUXE VG+/VG++ SOLD INCS I CANT STAND FOR YOU TO LEAVE

BETTY EVERETT/THEYLL COME A TIME/UNI VG+++/M £10 INCS YOURE FALLING IN LOVE

THE SPINNERS /BEST OF/MOTOWN VG+++/M- £10 INCS SWEET THING/ILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

AL WILSON/SEARCHING FOR DOLPHINS/SOUL CITY £10

KTF

TFK

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts