Lottery Win Top Three

steve z

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have The Saints Steve, but not the other 2. The Extremes is in my 3 aswell, but why is that record rare on that label, just doesn't make sense?? Other 2 are Magnetics on Bonnie and ... well let me have a think about that, you know some things money can't buy regardless of rarity. Mirror Mirror on the wall which record would I like most of all!!!!

:D

Hi Andy,forgot to mention..............Acetates.....only way...never ..released........ :D:D I agree,how can The Extremes be rare?ATB Steve

Social source share

I wouldn't need a lottery win..

Dobie Gray - Out On The Floor...

Dolly Cooper - My Man ( when it comes to good lovin')

Sammy Turner - Always

The Dominoes - 60 minute man (AS ALWAYS)

Social source share

Patrinelle Staten "Little Love Affair" (Sepia)...Keb Darge's story of finding this record, whilst i chatted with him in the 100 Club is glorious.

Everything else i want is probably achievable..if i live long enough and don't mind being in debt for the rest of those years.

Oh another one Mary Lou Williams on Mary Jane...........Stevie......... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Patrinelle Staten "Little Love Affair" (Sepia)...Keb Darge's story of finding this record, whilst i chatted with him in the 100 Club is glorious.

Everything else i want is probably achievable..if i live long enough and don't mind being in debt for the rest of those years.

Oh another one Mary Lou Williams on Mary Jane...........Stevie......... :P

Hi Brett ,almost in hot water the other night :P:P Pink label,line drawing of" Mary"Jo Wallace has one :thumbsup::P How' s you doing :yes: ? Steve
Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Tough one as always, but at least these..

Vanguards - Good times bad times - Lamp

Jackie Day - Naughty Boy - Phelectron

Hamilton Movement - She's Gone - Look Out

but i wouldn't stop at three.... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert