Los Sonidos De Fm - Tema De Los Adolescentes

Guest ENSoul

Hi,

I'm lookin' for this 45 or LP (I think there's a reissue). If someone got a copy or know where I can catch one please PM me with price, condition, etc.

Will take it for reasonable price

Cheers

Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You think there's a re-issue? Do you mean a re-issue 45 or Lp? And do you know what label the re-issue is on, if not on the orignal label?

I've been told the LP was reissued, the original was on mexican RCA I think, (45 as well)...but anyway I don't know on what label is the reissue, it would make things easier

Social source share

I think it's probably the case that the Lp was released in Mexico and America at the same time, or very close, without the American release necessarily being a re-issue. As for the 45, I'm pretty certain that was only ever released in Mexico.

As for this 're-issue' you mentioned then yes, further information about this would be useful. Can anybody else help?

Social source share

out of topic...but can i ask...why if a record was from an south american artist the top one press is the american one?

i've a mine close friend that dig a lot of south american country ...is also the owner of the youtube channel latin45 and of this wonderful dot com https://www.latin45.com/ however....i ever bought from him a lot of south american release....and sometimes i've noticed that a lot of south american release was pressed before the one for the usa market....so is more a collectable rule...or just a snob thing?

Social source share

I'm sure I have seen the track on a reissue LP on ebay a few years back, cus I definately remember mentioning it to Mik at Radcliffe one night.

It may have been an original LP and the seller listed it incorrectly, and I certainly can't recall sleeve design (not one for buying LPs).

Sure Mik also told me the LP was a different cut to the 45...is this correct ?

Social source share

A previous posting above shows three Lp sleeves. My contention is that the top one is the American issue, and the one I've got. The second one down was unknown to me before today and may well be the so-called re-issue. The last one is the Mexican issue. At least that's what I think it is, having seen it before on a web page from a guy who travelled around Mexico and says he bought that Lp whilst there.

As for the Lp track being a different cut from the single. Who can say? The best way to find that out is if somebody sells me the 45 and I'll compare them both and come back to you later with my findings. So, if anybody out there has got a copy of the 45 for sale, please PM me and we'll sort out payment. :thumbsup:

Edited by denbo
Social source share

A previous posting above shows three Lp sleeves. My contention is that the top one is the American issue, and the one I've got. The second one down was unknown to me before today and may well be the so-called re-issue. The last one is the Mexican issue. At least that's what I think it is, having seen it before on a web page from a guy who travelled around Mexico and says he bought that Lp whilst there.

As for the Lp track being a different cut from the single. Who can say? The best way to find that out is if somebody sells me the 45 and I'll compare them both and come back to you later with my findings. So, if anybody out there has got a copy of the 45 for sale, please PM me and we'll sort out payment.

The picture in the 2nd video looks to me like an EP sleeve... @denbo, didn't you already own a copy?

Social source share

As for the Lp track being a different cut from the single. Who can say? The best way to find that out is if somebody sells me the 45 and I'll compare them both and come back to you later with my findings. So, if anybody out there has got a copy of the 45 for sale, please PM me and we'll sort out payment.

You can hear Miks 45 copy on his Jester Wild mix.....so let us know if you can hear owt different between the 2.

Callum played the LP at NWO recently, but I was fairly newted so couldn't be sure of any difference.

Social source share

You can hear Miks 45 copy on his Jester Wild mix.....so let us know if you can hear owt different between the 2.

Callum played the LP at NWO recently, but I was fairly newted so couldn't be sure of any difference.

Heard Jester's show, and there's no difference with the clips in youtube, me thinks... if anyone got any of the LPs please PM me

Social source share

That would be interesting if it was an Ep. I don't own an Ep or a 45, just the American released Lp. I got a 45 cut from the Lp for convenience.

Ebay? How much?

Social source share

Pretty sure the 45 is from Peru on Rca...it's a slightly different version, the lp is more jazzier with different piano breaks towards the end and the 45 sounds more beefier...the 45 is rare as rocking horse shit, I've been looking for years.

Yes, you lose a lot off an Lp for some reason. Something to do with the Hi-Fi and the lack of space for the grooves to move about in. Remember those hazy days of 12" singles when the grooves had all the space in the world to move about in, hence the magnificent range of tones and the awesome bass sounds that had the huge speakers at venues like the Ritz pushing out great volumes of air across the dance floor. Brilliant.

Social source share

Source Advert