Stute Soul Club

Guest SteveJohnston

hopefully, debs wants me to go to a fancy dress first, and its scaring me, so hopefully i'll get out of it, or do both.

anyway, back on to the topic, Steve, can you put us out of our misery yet?

Social source share

Nothing we can say will elevate this 45's enviable reputation - it already proudly perches itself at the very summit of Northern Soul collecting.

untouched by DJ hands. If perfection, provenance and top-drawer Northern Soul is important to you, whilst trying to own the top-flight "Trophies" this 45 offers it all. It's been a thrill for me to even hold it.. MR JOHN MANSHIPS WORDS

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

i dont like it horrible in fact

I would expect a blonde round with a stetson hat on her head playing that!

Social source share

Just to stick my last bit in on this whole business :wicked: If the Stute have persons or people repeatedly Slagging great dj`s off cause of their lack of knowledge or just plain rudeness and ignorange they should be asked in a very polite way not to return to what is a usually very friendly little Soul club and if i wasn`t the nice person i am i would say F**kin Ban them :wicked: ................Hope you make the right decision Steve

Regards

Julie

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Just to stick my last bit in on this whole business :wicked: If the Stute have persons or people repeatedly Slagging great dj`s off cause of their lack of knowledge or just plain rudeness and ignorange they should be asked in a very polite way not to return to what is a usually very friendly little Soul club and if i wasn`t the nice person i am i would say F**kin Ban them :wicked: ................Hope you make the right decision Steve

Regards

Julie

I agree with Julie,

anyone using foul and abusive language should be banned from the club until that said person makes a public apology.

If steve does not return to the club then many will suffer for the sake of one, that cannot be right

Edited by dekka
Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

I would expect a blonde round with a stetson hat on her head playing that!

Come on then Steve boy what you doing ? or do we have to have a vote I vote yes carry on spinning at the Stute .Simon.

Social source share

please stay

it was actually there other one...sod off we dont like you...but dont wanna be the only one voting go....so its a please stay from me

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

well, i'm toned death to anything after 1968...

quite fancy that early spot, you put your feet up Steve, you have a rest... lol

Edited by anorthernsoul
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

Ive just made friends with you Steve.........dont F@@K off now,we still have lots of verballing to do.

PS you are my warm up bitch at the next Cream cracker :D

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

you know, if theres one place i'dlove todo,its cream cracker, wheres my lift?

I'm booked there twice this year.

Social source share

Hi everyone who has taken so much interest in me over the last couple of weeks, i thank you very much. I have enjoyed all your comments about what u have said about me. (lol) people say curiosity killed the cat,well let me put u out of your suspence im the BLONDE . it has come to my attention that certain people say i have been barred from the stute.unfortunately,(lol) this is not the case,sorry to disappoint u all.I hope to see u all at the stute next time , in the mean time if u have any problems just send the BLONDE around.

Social source share

Hi everyone who has taken so much interest in me over the last couple of weeks, i thank you very much. I have enjoyed all your comments about what u have said about me. (lol) people say curiosity killed the cat,well let me put u out of your suspence im the BLONDE . it has come to my attention that certain people say i have been barred from the stute.unfortunately,(lol) this is not the case,sorry to disappoint u all.I hope to see u all at the stute next time , in the mean time if u have any problems just send the BLONDE around.

your not a real blonde :face:

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

This was my last set at the Stute thanks for all that have danced or just listened to the spots i've played & especially the ones with open minds & showing their appreciation you know who you all are, like yourselves I for one will never stand still regarding soul tracks I play.

Steve J.

Social source share