Big Thanks To Lenny Dopson

TheBigO

Can't find Len's number but just wanted to say a big thanks for the nice comments you passed onto Kay about your night at the Plinston (and she's in France with my missus at the moment!) It makes it worth while when you know people do appreciate what you do, and as a fellow promoter you know how rare that is!!!! Will speak with you laters and look forward to you clearing the dancefloor when you guest next year, lol

• Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

No worries mate.

It just gets to me when I hear of someone knocking a 'Do' like Plinston.

I've said it before - 'Why are people who are not happy about a small part of a soul night so vocal about it?' Don't they realise this sort of negativity can kill a 'do' before it's even had a chance?

I can't think of anything to improve the Plinston soul night except maybe covering it in chocolate.

See ya soon.

Len.

No worries mate.

It just gets to me when I hear of someone knocking a 'Do' like Plinston.

I've said it before - 'Why are people who are not happy about a small part of a soul night so vocal about it?'  Don't they realise this sort of negativity can kill a 'do' before it's even had a chance?

I can't think of anything to improve the Plinston soul night except maybe covering it in chocolate.

See ya soon.

Len.

Chocolate! now your talking :-)

Who was knocking it? It's a great do!

Nice try Janine! Firstly my box would be too heavy with all those ripped off look-a-like acetates that I got from the Rocket......oooops, forget I said that! You and I both know you are holding my contact details, so desperate were you to have them after admiring my sweaty frame 'out on the floor'. Good taste in fellows Joe 90 lol

Bugger, forget to say thanks Len for the support, much appreciated! I'll call you during the week and we'll discuss your DJing fee in chocolate.

Source Advert