Some Advice Please ?

Guest killiesoul

Guest killiesoul

I understood what he did, except I didn't know that he actually paid money for the record, paying just to leave you a negative.

Sorry got a bit mixed up .......Yes , thats exactly what he did !! Bit daft really as ebay have been informed and just got message saying it will be removed and action will be taken against his account . (whatever that is ...probably a stern word ! instead of a foot up the A#se ! lol :D )

He should have just refunded me in the first place and saved all this grief against him ?? :g:

Social source share

• Replies 52
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Sorry got a bit mixed up .......Yes , thats exactly what he did !! Bit daft really as ebay have been informed and just got message saying it will be removed and action will be taken against his account . (whatever that is ...probably a stern word ! instead of a foot up the A#se ! lol :D )

He should have just refunded me in the first place and saved all this grief against him ?? :g:

that's awesome that ebay told you, they usually don't tell you what they will do to other people's accounts. you probably have to ship the record to him in a trackable, provable way, because he's definitely going to do a paypal chargeback on his payment. Actually the best thing to do is just not send it, mark it as shipped, he will do a chargeback as item not received, he will get his money back, and you won't be penalized.

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tom Pyl

Hi.

I am new to this forum, and posted the following in a new thread earlier this evening. Got no replies, but a message to check this thread. Here's what I wrote:

I bought four 7-inch singles from the seller Beechwood on Discogs in the beginning of June for the amount of £265. He never replied that the records were shipped and then didn't reply to my messages when I didn't get any records in the mail.

Since I was away on summer vacation I didn't tend to the matter quickly enough and Paypal couldn't help me resolving the problem. I found him om Facebook via his email address and his name is Chris Walker and lives in Middlesbrough.

Does anyone know him? He received 100% positive feedback for his transactions on Discogs before mine. Discogs have now suspended his account. I've reached out to some of his Facebook friends but still hasn't heard anything. I got a tip that some people here might know him?

Here's what I paid for:

Skip Mahoaney & The Casuals* - Running Away From Love / This Is My Last Time (Abet) (7", Single, Promo)

Edwin Starr - Time / Running Back And Forth (Gordy) (7")

Al Mason - Good Lovin / Color Her Woman (Bunky) (7")

Bottom & Company* - You're My Life / Gonna Find A True Love (Motown) (7", Single)

Thankful for help.

//Tom

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert