The Exciters " Caviar & Chitlins " Scarce Lp Rca

Stefan

Hi folks,

Pm me If interested. Paypal payment.

Shipping cost for UK & European Union is 7£

post-14446-0-11655600-1341854214_thumb.j

The Exciters / Caviar & Chitlins / RCA / M- / HOLD

Sought after Lp by them. With the in-demand " Blowing up my mind " & the amazing dancer " Movin too slow" which seems to be only released on lp. The rest of lp is very good as well ... Cover is in VG++ condition with partial shrink & a small name in back.

Thanks for looking

Stefan.

Edited by Stefan
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Also contains the great Xover track "You got me"..

Dave f.....

Here here Dave- the proper term of a great xover track.... The Exciters and the most exciting version of "You got me"....love it!!! and its L.P.only i do beleive????

Right on and ktf tfk :rofl:

mmmm tempted to buy myself just in case a wear my other copy ooot........ :g: .

Edited by tfk
Social source share

Here here Dave- the proper term of a great xover track.... The Exciters and the most exciting version of "You got me"....love it!!! and its L.P.only i do beleive????

Right on and ktf tfk :rofl:

mmmm tempted to buy myself just in case a wear my other copy ooot........ :g: .

Step away from the LP, unless you want a visit from some of my dodgy uncles I was telling you about at golf........

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Step away from the LP, unless you want a visit from some of my dodgy uncles I was telling you about at golf........

its yours Jocko -not that your uncles have ever scared me off of course ???[ just to keep the right side of you and your uncles i was thinking of purchasing it as a gift for you and your uncles just to say thank you to you and your uncles].....hey if my own copy wears out tuff on me for being so heavy handed on it????,

best and have got to say Jocko you and your Uncles have great taste in soul music-make sure you tell them i said that!!!

ktf just hoping not to have another gta tfk :rofl:

Edited by tfk
Social source share

its yours Jocko -not that your uncles have ever scared me off of course ???[ just to keep the right side of you and your uncles i was thinking of purchasing it as a gift for you and your uncles just to say thank you to you and your uncles].....hey if my own copy wears out tuff on me for being so heavy handed on it????,

best and have got to say Jocko you and your Uncles have great taste in soul music-make sure you tell them i said that!!!

ktf gta tfk :rofl:

oops nearlly forgot a great album to....GWP production if me memory serves me :shhh: :shhh:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert