Kim Weston February Tour

MOTOWN LEGEND KIM WESTON will be over in the UK on a short tour from the weekend of 10th Feb

Full dates to be confirmed soon, but if anyone is interested in puting Kim on during feb drop me a line and I will give you details would like to hear from anyone in the South midlands, , Birmingham , wolves areas as she has friends in the area and would like to perform in that region.

Rob Wigley, 07900 131 119 robw@yelp.fsnet.co.uk

thanks

Edited by consdad
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

MOTOWN LEGEND KIM WESTON will be over in the UK on a short tour form the weekendend of 10th Feb

Full dates to be confirmed soon, but if anyone is interested in puting Kim on during feb drop me a line and I will give you detailsm would like to hear from anyone in the South midlands, , Birmingham , wolves areas as she has friends in the area and would like to perform in that region.

Rob Wigley, 07900 131 119 robw@yelp.fsnet.co.uk

thanks

How long is Kim over here for mate - out of interest and the info may help promoters, etc ?

Social source share

How long is Kim over here for mate - out of interest and the info may help promoters, etc ?

arrives 8th feb

departs 27th feb

varrious dates free in between, most mid weeks free except thursday 16th when shes at jazz cafe

tour will be balanced to include rest days, big charity do in Newark sat 25th feb by the way.

as I said will post all dates wwhen confirmed by her manager in La as he is working with other UK agents for dates as well 1st come 1st served so to speak, :(

Edited by consdad
Social source share

Talking to Kims manager and her tour has been extended in to March as well, as she is now going to be withe The temptations in France in the later half of March.

If any promoters wish to put kim on at thier venues please get in touch and iwill let you know where she is on. looking at the North west for a decent sized gig and still searching for a Midlands venue.

kim is backed by a Live 4 piece band and the show lasts between 50 min and an Hour plus.

if you think you know of any club or motown promoter who puts live acts on get in touch the more gigs she gets the more money in HER pocket :):):D date span 11th feb to 14th march 06

Social source share

Couldnt you get her to stay till 18th March for Prestatyn...now that would make a luvverly birthday pressie for me :):)

We've more than enough pressies for you at Prestatyn !! where do you live she may be performing over your way as the tour is spreading out as it is !! :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert