Notations - Now I Know / I Don’T Want To Be Late - Cash

boba

I have this on my private sales list, which I try to not post publicly, but in this case the artist needs money and I'm selling for him so I'm trying to get as much exposure as possible. PLEASE EMAIL OFFERS TO SITPSALES@GMAIL.COM.

Notations - Now I know / I don't want to be late - Cash 3669 - Offers over $500

The vinyl is G+, conservatively. Both sides are very glossy with only light to medium scuffing. It plays much worse than it looks, probably due to the quality of the vinyl. The label on the "Now I know"Â side is slightly dirty, probably could be cleaned with some water. The label on "I don't want to be late"Â is entirely covered with writing. But the writing is awesome because it's all the writing of the lead singer flirting with a girl (he had given her this copy and later gotten it back).

Super-rare, killer Chicago record that has a 70s northern / crossover side and a sweet soul side. In demand by rare soul DJs as well as by sweet soul collectors. I have never ever seen this for sale and don't know of anyone finding this in Chicago (I'm sure someone has but it's very rare). I got my personal copy in trade with a UK record dealer. It unfortunately plays with some crackle but visually is not bad, so it's probably the vinyl itself. A rare chance to get this 45.

https://www.sittinginthepark.com/sales/8-2012/notations.mp3

I will let all people who make offers know what the high offer is whenever it changes. If two days pass after the final offer with no new offers, the record is sold. Thanks for your interest.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!