Quality Lp's Tempests, Sam Dees, Freddie Hughes And More

Illusive

I'm parting with some of my favourite vinyl and will listen to sensible offers, especially on multiples.

Please PM or e-mail me illusiveoldsoul@yahoo.co.uk with any enquiries.

P&P UK £3.00 add 75p each additional. Europe Air Mail £5.00 add £2.00 each additional. Add £5 for signed for/insured.

Payment by Paypal preferred please (gift please) or bank transfer.

Payment secures the disc.

Tempests "Would you believe" Smash Disc NM Hard card cover has some storage markings. £100 ovno. Very reluctant sale. Every track is fantastic SOLD

Sam Dees "The show must go on" Atlantic (original 75 release not the reissue) Disc Ex Cover Ex (saw cut to edge) £30 SOLD

Freddie Hughes "Send My Baby Back" Wand 664 (original not the Kent reissue) Vinyl in Ex condition but please note it does skip once on one rotation of title track and some water staining to cover. If this is an issue to you please don't buy this. Includes the fantastic album only tracks "Tonight i'm gonna see my baby" and "Every night i see your face" in addition to his better known 45' a and b sides. The whole album is pure class. £100 ovno

Tammi Terell "Irresistable" US Motown. Disc and cover both EX. Includes the fantastic LP only Tears at the end of the love affair. £30

Baby Washington "With you in mind" VEEP Disc EX Cover has storage marks. Exceptional album £30

Strutt "Time moves on" Brunswick. Includes the brilliant "said you didn't love him" Disc and cover EX £25

Betty Wright "Explosion" Alston. Includes the wonderful album only track "Keep feeling" Disc and cover EX £30

Thanks for looking

Gav :thumbup:

RECORD GRADING

Mint 10/10 looks unplayed:

NM (Near Mint): Like new, many have odd paper scuff

EX A few very faint surface marks, nothing that will affect play

VG+: A few more marks than a VG++. Used but not abused.

VG: Light scuffs and light scratches, there will be light surface wear to the record. Expect some light surface noise in parts or a few clicks or pops here and there.

VG-: The record may have some scratches that will be deep enough to feel. Audible clicks and pops may be consistently present, but no skips.

G: A record that has been played and not taken care of. Constant background noise will be present. Buyer should view records with this grade as filler copies.

SOL Sticker on label

WOL Writing on label

Thanks for looking

Gav

Edited by illusive
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic