Anyone Know These?

Gloria Walker-My precious love People 2504Ruth Brown -Mama he treats your daughter mean- Phillips40056Sammy Turner-For your love I`ll die- 20th Century Fox Sweets -Mama saw me-Valient 711 Roscoe Robinson-You dont move me no more- Sound Stage 7 Joey Scarbury The Smartest Fool / She Never Smiles Anymore-ABCRicky Allen-Catch up with the crowd Age Cheers, Chris

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest sigher the gutter snype

gloria walker "my precious love"/"papa got the wagon"

two brilliant sides one downtempo funk the other

nice crossoverish

not over exspensive £20 id say they always turn up

Social source share

Gloria Walker-My precious love People 2504Ruth Brown -Mama he treats your daughter mean- Phillips40056Sammy Turner-For your love I`ll die- 20th Century Fox Sweets -Mama saw me-Valient 711 Roscoe Robinson-You dont move me no more- Sound Stage 7 Joey Scarbury The Smartest Fool / She Never Smiles Anymore-ABCRicky Allen-Catch up with the crowd Age Cheers, Chris

the sweets is quite nice early girl uptempo thing about 20/30 maybe but might be a tad early style for you chris.

as for joey scarbury do not know but if you listen tho the other side of midnight mail that should put you off.

mark

Social source share

you can listen to gloria walker on manships site... i'm sticking one on ebay sometime over the weekend (if I can be bothered)

FAR TOO NICE A RECORD TO SELL KIRSTY :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert