psamsara

Bileo - You Can Win Sound Quality Orange Vs. Blue Label

Guest Nick Harrison

Jokers - pressed off the same plate, so what's in a different label colour - "nothing" ! Just viewed by the weaker sighted later release snob's within collecting circles.

Talk about inferior - why is this record always singled out for it's label colour !!

Jokers - pressed off the same plate, so what's in a different label colour - "nothing" ! Just viewed by the weaker sighted later release snob's within collecting circles.

Talk about inferior - why is this record always singled out for it's label colour !!

totally agree nick....in the new jm book £200 for a orange copy,,£40 for a blue one,,,,,if anyone has a blue label for £40 i`ll take it

I couldn't bring myself to part with mine.

I paid £30 for it bitd (82) and was ridiculed for months after by two sixties loving lads that fell off the Soul Earth many moons ago.

It shines brightly in my box to this day as a vinyl monument to their lack of soul conviction. :wink:

I couldn't care less myself.. the only thing that would put me on the orange one is the sound quality, but there's obviously no differnce.

I already have enough orange labels.. wanna bring some colour to my box :thumbsup:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.