Anybody Heard Of Raul Midon?

i know you will say this is to recent and i'll propably will get crached again but he writes his songs,plays fantastic rythem guitar,and sings very soulfully,he is blind too.

but if your mind is open for a new talent,check him out

he's a mix of donnie hathaway with jose feliciano and steve wonder

nico

05___RAUL__MIDON___Waited_All_My_Life.mp3

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

flippin (for flippinf; read f**king) dial -up - i manged to do 1 minute with 5 re- starts before giving up.

Yep, this guy guy can sing. sounds like who Craig David wants to be...nice to listen to i should think on a sunday nite with a bottle of wine, chilling, after a weekend of listening to some propa N.S.

Social source share

i know you will say this is to recent and i'll propably will get crached again but he writes his songs,plays fantastic rythem guitar,and sings very soulfully,he is blind too.

nico

Hey Nico :D , nothing to do with your posting, sorry :D . How did you like the 3 CD's :D . Meant to PM you about it :D , sorry again. Hope you are well :good: .

Social source share

nico

He's done some great stuff with Louie Vega - appears on the Elements of Life LP on Vega.

Girf

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert