Winsford Allnighter

On behalf of everyone involved with the running of the nighter at Winsford, THANK YOU for making last night another superb night. Attendance up again. the music was good, the dance floor was very busy apart from one 25 minute spot late on but during the quite spell there was in my opinion some wonderful mid tempo tunes played , most of them i didnt know. Apart from that every DJ played a across the board choice of tunes that went down well with the dancers. A Special Mention must go to Ingrid, Sammy and Kay for there dance marathon which added about £800 to the monies already raised at the Lowton Charity Alldayer a few weeks ago. There where a few rumours last night that it would be the last nighter at Winsford. The GOOD NEWS is that they will continue for at least the next 3 years. But with NO modern room. That is the only difference.

Steve

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Ta for another top night Steve------ That Gee,s record you were after was it "love is a beautiful thing"/ Its all over"---if so ive got one here for you PM me if you want it

Luv to Lou

Steve

Ay up Winsford!!

Just like to say thanks to all involved for a fantastic night. I have always liked the look of this venue but until Saturday had never been. Cant believe what ive been missing.!! There were some top toons played and a great dancefloor. Nice to meet Steve at the end.

My only complaint was the very friendly nice policemen on the M6 who not only stopped us on the way there but thought theyd give us a tug on the way home too! Very consistant. Talk about panic.....bottle of lager in one hand, big fag in the other :):) but I gave him my best hello mr policeman please dont arrest me cos im a woman look!!! seemed to do the trick...might take up bank-robbing.

Looking forward to the next one........

Denise x

Ay up Winsford!!

Just like to say thanks to all involved for a fantastic night. I have always liked the look of this venue but until Saturday had never been. Cant believe what ive been missing.!! There were some top toons played and a great dancefloor. Nice to meet Steve at the end.

My only complaint was the very friendly nice policemen on the M6 who not only stopped us on the way there but thought theyd give us a tug on the way home too! Very consistant. Talk about panic.....bottle of lager in one hand, big fag in the other :):) but I gave him my best hello mr policeman please dont arrest me cos im a woman look!!! seemed to do the trick...might take up bank-robbing.

Looking forward to the next one........

Denise x

You forgot to say, that you weren't the one driving with a bottle of lager in one hand and a fag in the other.... yes.gif

Source Advert