Dale

Saturday Sales....james Wayne + Tom Emmanual And Ron Experience

Two very nice 45s, Both exellent condition.... 

James Wayne and The Soul Soothers - I've Found Someone (Key-Lan)..(SOLD)...£120.....two very nice sides..

Tom Emmanual + Ron Experience - Why (The Knower)/When You Lose Your Groove (Golden Three Records)...(SOLD)...£120....again two great sides

The usual paypal please plus £2 postage.....

Thanks fof looking....

Dale ....... :thumbsup:......

Edited by Dale

How much was the Tom Emmanuel and did I sell mine too cheap on monday?

(What happened to not removing prices on sales threads as instructed by moderators this week)

How much was the Tom Emmanuel and did I sell mine too cheap on monday?

(What happened to not removing prices on sales threads as instructed by moderators this week)

Is that better Pete.......didnt see the moderators instructions regards prices unfortunatly dont spend that much time on here as some.......

Is that better Pete.......didnt see the moderators instructions regards prices unfortunatly dont spend that much time on here as some.......

They said that we should leave prices on so that it can act as a sort of price guide for when other people come to sell the same record, and I guess they are right, I used to remove all mine but I just leave them now.  I think it was pinned at the top of the sales but like you say, if not on very often you won't have known.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.