Salsaswings Record Seller - Paris / France

116655.jpg

Anybody on here had dealings with this seller and does anybody have a contact number ???????????

Reason being :

Bought an album for nearly 100 euros on 03rd March with priority postage paid by pay pal via  cd and lp site ,End of march still no album ,

Contact them THREE weeks later and they state they had difficulty in locating album , BUT sent 23rd March , to the day I contacted them , 

Tracking number for Colissimo postal system given , BUT WRONG and does not exist , 

Waited till last weekend giving them over 4 weeks as per cd and lp guidelines , still no album , AND !!! seller admitted via email they were now going to pursue claim against french postal company as they had receipt for proof of postage

Now cannot claim refund back via site as outwith time limitation !!!

Guess what ? , Seller now not responding to my request for refund ?

They are a well known jazz / funk / and soul seller on a host of websites  with great feedback HOWEVER 

Now What ????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by 123-motown
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Garry Huxley

Think the pile of shite foriegn dealers and buyers just get's deeper.

Maybee someone here can influence him into playing ball if they are a regular customer ?

Social source share

Sorry to hear this. I no longer buy from the continent unless someone I know and trust can vouch for them.

No matter how good their intentions appear via emial always get your claim in before time runs out. I certainly wouldn't trust them unless I actually knew them.

Hope you get sorted.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert