soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 21
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest gordon russell

Is it getting plays again?

ha ha .........it,s been played at the right club   (made a mistake)...this past 3 years

Social source share

Its been played on and off on the R&B/Mod scene for years (at least the last 12 years anyway).......................but does it really go for £385????...............i'd be suprised if many sell for that much.......even a minter!!!

I used to play it about 2000/2001 at West End Club in Coalville. Leics and then at the early days of No More Doggin Soul Club. If that's whats its going for.... I might be tempted to let mine go.

Social source share

I used to play it about 2000/2001 at West End Club in Coalville. Leics and then at the early days of No More Doggin Soul Club. If that's whats its going for.... I might be tempted to let mine go.

It was $361.88 on a blue issue copy on eBay a few nights back ...think there was one on Manship auction recently and it was no more than £250 if memory serves me right ?

Update - it was £201 in November 2012 and was a blue issue ,so if someone's just paid £385 they've been mugged :)

Edited by NEV
Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

Been playing this in my sets ever since I bought on an issue from Kev (R&B rookie) years ago at NMD .  new it from the Kent CD  Kev had & he was the first  to play this at the West End I think it was 1999, I for one had never known it to be played out before then!

$361.88 I'm not surprised at this price hard to find & a great up-tempo dancer imo.  

Steve J

Social source share

Records of this quality will only go 1 way Kev, still remember the day you played it me in the shop BLEW ME AWAY MATEY! :)

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest MissHongkongfuey

:) Kev Baby..... I'll take it off your hands!!

Being very serious too! If You are tempted to sell, please message Moi

Damn that No More Doggin....been fuelling my wants list for the last 7/8 years!

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

I remember that too Rudzy. I think the flip is great too.

So do I Kev, Rudzy bless his Cotton socks he got all excited and set about trying to find one ;-))

How you doing you two? Keeping well I hope.

Social source share

Guest chorleybloke

A regular spin in Western Australia for the last 7 years. Upgraded my VG demo for an unplayed demo last year for £225... thought that was top dollar so quite surprised at this latest price (unless Butch has been plugging it ha)

Social source share

Been playing this in my sets ever since I bought on an issue from Kev (R&B rookie) years ago at NMD .  new it from the Kent CD  Kev had & he was the first  to play this at the West End I think it was 1999, I for one had never known it to be played out before then!

$361.88 I'm not surprised at this price hard to find & a great up-tempo dancer imo.  

Steve J

I spun it at the 100 Club in 1996 - a few came up to the decks to check it out. Recently picked up the blue issue from Herman Lewis' collection plus a few other goodies...
Social source share

• 1 month later...
Guest SteveJohnston

I spun it at the 100 Club in 1996 - a few came up to the decks to check it out. Recently picked up the blue issue from Herman Lewis' collection plus a few other goodies...

You have good teats Frankie that's for sure.

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

A regular spin in Western Australia for the last 7 years. Upgraded my VG demo for an unplayed demo last year for £225... thought that was top dollar so quite surprised at this latest price (unless Butch has been plugging it ha)

pete .......it ain,t all about butch..... :thumbsup:  :lol:

Social source share

Source Advert