Raphael Saddiq?

Awesome innit swifty? My mate sent it to me yesterday to my phone and i got on the net straight away

to find it. I think although new, it has a real old feel to it. Hope the rest of the set is even nearly as good

As Cunnie says , has been about for a while , think I first saw it on here because of the Video of a lass dancing to it , great retro stuff imho  :thumbsup:

Swifty :wink:

Social source share

That box set was just one of his albums remade as a series of 7s and with an additional track to make up the numbers.

Several good tracks on it IMHO but an oldie now….LOL 

The box set & digital download came first then the lp ;) Quite a few good tracks on it !!!  I gave some of them a spin over the last 6 years to a fab reception ....I must dig it out again... bloody hell time goes quick !!!

Social source share

The box set & digital download came first then the lp ;) Quite a few good tracks on it !!!  I gave some of them a spin over the last 6 years to a fab reception ....I must dig it out again... bloody hell time goes quick !!!

Other way round I am afraid.

CD first, then the vinyl with an additional track, and then the box set with a 14th track. Don't know about the download as was buying physical plastic then. I remember getting the CD, and then the LP….and then the vinyl singles came out - blooming expensive way to collect. He certainly got bios money's worth out of me.

Edited by Steve G
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!