Anyone Got One Of These Babies Kicking Around

Guest mark shepherd

Guest mark shepherd

CYNTHIA & THE IMAGINATIONS - HEY BOY - BLUE ROCK 4074

or does anyone want to trade a four dynaics on peachtree, for my 6yr old son thumbsup.gif:unsure:

shep

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i sold a mint 4 dynamics to a.dyson for £1500,but if i still had it,i wouldnt swap it for the boy,especially if he is as noisy as the one i already have..ha..ha

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

Is he in mint condition ?

:unsure:

"mint" he's not even good thumbsup.gif

whats the going rate on this,

i know john manship has one for £85,

is it really that high :yes:

Social source share

"mint" he's not even good :thumbsup:

whats the going rate on this,

i know john manship has one for £85,

is it really that high :lol:

Seems popular at the moment and a few have sold on ebay around the £75 mark but based on the fact that there's plenty around, I would say they should be no more than £50 max.

:lol:

Social source share

CYNTHIA & THE IMAGINATIONS - HEY BOY - BLUE ROCK 4074

or does anyone want to trade a four dynaics on peachtree, for my 6yr old son :thumbsup::lol:

shep

Bit of a daft answer, I have a issue of this is a box somewhere, but not at hand until the weekend at the earliest and I've no idea of it's condition having not seen it for years. If you don't get sorted soon, let me know and I'll dig it out & see if it's OK to sell you, if we agree on a price

Edited by Simon T
Social source share

And if you're really struggling I'll let you have my mint white demo, even though t'other side is one of my favourite tunes in the whole wide world.

We're doing our very best to pop up to your little night on the 27th.... you lucky, lucky boy :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

yes thank you Shep ,got an issue but not for selling, Duncan has one as well but not selling his either, ( I think :lol: )anything else you want ? :lol:

not at the moment, but if i do need something else i'll come straight to you, you,ve been more than helpful. :thumbsup:

anyway ive got one now, but its the 4 dynamic one on peachtree, suppose it'll do until a cynthia one comes along :lol: dont suppose you want to trade headsy do you ?

shep

Social source share

Source Advert