rednose

Soul Club Cds

when i get a free cd at various soul club anniversary events, if i was to copy them and give them to friends who coudnt make it to these venus is this ok ? please note give not sell

when i get a free cd at various soul club anniversary events, if i was to copy them and give them to friends who coudnt make it to these venus is this ok ? please note give not sell

We give away free CD's. I have no problem with you copying them and giving them to friends. It helps to promote our club. That has got to be a good thing... :thumbsup:

we don't do 'anniversary cd's' at NMD.... we do a CD every month, and as far as I'm concerned I dont see a problem with copying them for mates :thumbsup:

Edited by RnB Rookie

that is within the rules.

no problem

mark w

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.