Soul Or Nothing October 7th

Andy

I am driving to Manchester. Sarah & Harry are on about going to York for an hour first, then coming over to mine & then I'm driving to Manchester. How about you get the train over to York, go there for an hour, get a lift to mine with Harry, then I'll drive you there & drop you off at home. Or I can just pick you up on the way to Manchester, but it will be late on.

Then you can have a :shhh: or two.

Let us know what you decided anyway & enjoy your walk.

Kirstyx

----

Kirsty

Thanks for the offer. I'm still not sure what I'm doing. I'm full of a stinking cold I can't shift so I'm not sure if I'm going walking althought I want to badly. I shall have an early night and see in the morning. I doubt I can be arsed making my way up to York for an hour only to return. If I go walking I'll either go straight to Manchester, or to York via home and stay there for most of the night. I think I'm best going on my own in my car (although the green idea of car sharing makes sense) simply because I might not last the distance if I have done a walk, and may wish to escape early before I fall asleep. You guys are usually bitter enders!

May see you tomorrow, may not. Hope you all have a good night at York / Manchester if I don't see you.

Andy thumbsup.gif

Hope you are better soon, I've been felling lousy all week, a bit better today though.

Harry has just phoned to say he's not coming, so will see what Sarah wants to do.

If you change your mind ring me, I dont mind leaving a bit earlier. I'm only saying that because I'm not drinking, try & get to leave earlier when I've had a drink & there's no chance :D

Enjoy your walk if you go, it's lovely weather for it.

• Replies 58
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Andy

We are leaving at 8 from mine. We arent going to York, Sarah is working today.

Happy to pick you up on the way, bear in mind that Sarah is always late, so it would be at least 8.30 before we reached yours thumbsup.gif .

Happy to leave early tonight as I have to take Lauren to church in the morning (being the good christian that I am :D:shhh: )

I think Richard is coming as well.

See you all later :D

Kirstyx

Andy

We are leaving at 8 from mine. We arent going to York, Sarah is working today.

Happy to pick you up on the way, bear in mind that Sarah is always late, so it would be at least 8.30 before we reached yours :whistling: .

Happy to leave early tonight as I have to take Lauren to church in the morning (being the good christian that I am :whistling: :D )

I think Richard is coming as well.

See you all later :thumbsup:

Kirstyx

sorry you can't make York Soul Club as well -have a great time in Manc @Soul or Nothing - hope see you there next month

sorry you can't make York Soul Club as well -have a great time in Manc @Soul or Nothing - hope see you there next month

Thanks Andy, hope the deejaying goes ok & that it is a good nite :thumbsup:

Yes, see you at the one in November

Kx

Just have to say ... absolutely brilliant nite again at SoN.

Top people... Top music from start to finish... brilliant spots from everyone... plus Chris Jones completely blowing everyone away... unbelieveablE!!

Will post details in lookbacks as soon as i feel up to it... DJ JONES YOU WERE AWESOME :thumbsup:

Edited by jumpinjoan
Guest OoohGeorgieBerry

Yeah a top top night even if I was lured there by false pretences of a promise of a song that never got played!!! :fool: Still, your excellent CD was compo aplenty Joan. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed myself even after 14 miles traipsing through the Peak District. How could my attendance ever have been in doubt? :D Wish I could have lasted beyond 2am, but as Kirsty has provided digital photos as proof, I was dropping off towards the end. (Through tiredness not boredom!) :D:D

Great night, thanks to all involved, can't wait until the next.

Andy

Source Advert