Guest THE BRIGADIER

• Replies 93
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Very nice Baz, not sure which one i like best, there both good versions, aparently Lonnie Youngblood was used on the TV programme Angels so Mick has informed me.

post-3349-1164548952_thumb.jpg

it was the carol fran version,that was played on the TV ,think you like this record harry :lol: ,have you sorted the running order for saturday yet?just getting over friday at burnley,how was durham yesterday? :thumbsup:

Mick

Guest THE BRIGADIER

Harry

Is the George serving food on the 2nd and if not where is the closest place that does decent scran.Is the Spotted Dog a walk away?

Adam

too far to walk Adam, 2 mins in the car..

Guest THE BRIGADIER

it was the carol fran version,that was played on the TV ,think you like this record harry :lol: ,have you sorted the running order for saturday yet?just getting over friday at burnley,how was durham yesterday? :thumbsup:

Mick

gonna do the DJ times tonight, let you know when i've done them.Durham ok had a good drink. Speak to you later.

Can't wait for next week, for the Usual

Fantastic Venue

Great Music

Good Crack

Nice People

OOOH I love it!!

Couldnt have put it better, dear husband. :thumbsup: I'm excitable & it's only Monday.

Guest THE BRIGADIER

Can't wait for next week, for the Usual

Fantastic Venue

Great Music

Good Crack

Nice People

OOOH I love it!!

Nice to see you at Burnley the other Bri, now looking forward to this weekend mate.

Fancy an afternoon drink again, let me know what time your getting here for..

H

SOUTH DURHAM SOUL

PIERCEBRIDGE

SATURDAY DEC 2ND

7 TILL 3AM

3 ROOMS

Room 1

7 - 8 Gary Farrington

8 - 9 Harry

9 - 10 Gaz Simon

10-11 Joe Dutton & Hoss

11-12 Steve Wilson

12-1 Mick Howard

1 - 2 Flanny

2 - 3 Neil Taylor

Room 2

7 - 8 Darren Carr

8 - 9 Ewan Renton

9-10 Cubo

10-11 Mick Howard

11-12 Flanny

12-1 Gaz Simon

1-2 Cubo

2-3 Daz Carr & Ewan

Backbeat R&B Room

Joe Dutton,Hoss and guests..

A1, J56, B6275 1 MILE NORTH OF SCOTCH CORNER, 4 MILES TO PIERCEBRIDGE, THE GEORGE HOTEL IS ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE AS SOON AS YOU ENTER PIERCEBRIDGE. PLENTY OF PARKING, 15 MINUTE TAXI RIDE FROM DARLINGTON TRAIN STATION.

ALL DETAILS ARE ON THE FLYER..

post-3349-1163072735_thumb.jpg

The George Hotel is back up and running as normal after the shut down through a problem with the Swallow hotel Group but now ran independently.

Anyone looking to travel and stop over, ring me ASAP as the hotel does get booked up fairly quickly but we do also use local B&B's once The George is full.. My mobile No is 07878099394 for any information

:D ..

Cheers

Harry

will be there in time for your spot mate,any possible plays?harrison brothers ,maybe :P speak to you later in the week PS afternoon :unsure::lol: that could be messy :P

Mick

Guest THE BRIGADIER

will be there in time for your spot mate,any possible plays?harrison brothers ,maybe :P speak to you later in the week PS afternoon :unsure::lol: that could be messy :P

Mick

Could be right on the possible play, maybe 25 times :D . Going to sort out rooms thursday and fri so hopefully can have few chilled ones on saturday afternoon if anyone would like to join me. :lol:

Edited by THE BRIGADIER
Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

Just incase anyone missed the line up on page one....Here it is

SOUTH DURHAM SOUL

PIERCEBRIDGE

SATURDAY DEC 2ND

7 TILL 3AM

3 ROOMS

Room 1

7 - 8 Gary Farrington

8 - 9 Harry

9 - 10 Gaz Simon

10-11 Joe Dutton & Hoss

11-12 Steve Wilson

12-1 Mick Howard

1 - 2 Flanny

2 - 3 Neil Taylor

Room 2

7 - 8 Darren Carr

8 - 9 Ewan Renton

9-10 Cubo

10-11 Mick Howard

11-12 Flanny

12-1 Gaz Simon

1-2 Cubo

2-3 Daz Carr & Ewan

Room 3

Joe Dutton, Hoss & guests

Back Beats first Away Day line-up:

Residents Hoss, Joe, Ted and Kev are joined by

local guests Dobin, Dika and Steve Hiscock.

Giving the North East a taste of 'Middleton R&B'

:thumbsup:

actually looking forward to popping my head into this room ( better than that namby pamby modern stuff :thumbsup: ) which room are they using for this,the one at the back where breakfast used to be served ?

actually looking forward to popping my head into this room ( better than that namby pamby modern stuff :thumbsup: ) which room are they using for this,the one at the back where breakfast used to be served ?

Never had breakfast there, but if you were walking through the bar to get to the rooms it is that function room there. If that makes sense. The door is going to be blocked so that it you can walk through to the rooms, you'll have to walk round.

The pay point is going to be near the front door, instead of it's usually place, so the first thing you see when you walk in is me biggrin.gif . That'll put a few people off :thumbsup:

See you in the modern room, Jeff :lol:

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

8 till 9 the big showdown, Mag v's Mackem room 1 & 2 ooooowaa :thumbsup:

Better swap rooms then so they'll be enough room to fit everyone in to listen to the 'top' Mackem.... :thumbsup:

Sounds like some party Jeff, the management were close to joining you last time round mate :thumbsup::thumbsup:
yeah paul found a novel place to get his head down after the party biggrin.gif must remember to leave karen with the key, she wasn't best pleased when I accidentally locked her in the room last time :thumbsup:

Mick

Edited by micksmix

yeah paul found a novel place to get his head down after the party :thumbsup: must remember to leave karen with the key, she wasn't best pleased when I accidentally locked her in the room last time :thumbsup:

Mick

Funningly enough Bri got accidentally locked out of the room at the last one, not for the first time. Cant imagine why :thumbsup:biggrin.gif

This time he'll have to remember to take the key with him, when he sneaks out while I'm sleeping biggrin.gif

Funningly enough Bri got accidentally locked out of the room at the last one, not for the first time. Cant imagine why :thumbsup::thumbsup:

This time he'll have to remember to take the key with him, when he sneaks out while I'm sleeping biggrin.gif

I'm sure bri will be happy with the music on saturday in the modern room,flanny bringing the orwell sound to piercebridge and cubo has some great tunes as well,over 2,000 hits on this thread,looks like it's gonna be busy :thumbsup:

Mick

Edited by micksmix

I'm sure bri will be happy with the music on saturday in the modern room,flanny bringing the orwell sound to piercebridge and cubo has some great tunes as well,over 2,000 hits on this thread,looks like it's gonna be busy :thumbsup:

Mick

He's well chuffed with the line up in the modern room, he said he's not sure about that disco dan though, as he is a mackem :thumbsup:

Quite a few coming up from down here, should be good.

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

He's well chuffed with the line up in the modern room, he said he's not sure about that disco dan though, as he is a mackem :lol:

No worries....Disco Dan will be on top form.. :lol:

Hope this is a cracker, Glad to see Neil on last spot he stole the show last one IMO :lol:

every one have a top night and i'll see you at the bar in the george in the new year :lol:

Funningly enough Bri got accidentally locked out of the room at the last one, not for the first time. Cant imagine why whistling.gif:)

This time he'll have to remember to take the key with him, when he sneaks out while I'm sleeping :(

At last I'll not get the blame this time :D

Michaels working this weekend, so they'll be no misbehaviour from me. Someone else will have to get bored and cause trouble instead :D

Guest Neil Taylor

Hope this is a cracker, Glad to see Neil on last spot he stole the show last one IMO :thumbsup:

HI BAZ,THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS MATE.I`M REALLY LOOKING FOREWARD TO THE 2-3AM SPOT....GOT SOME GOOD TUNES LINED UP FOR THIS......GRITTY UPTEMPO SOUL.

I LIKE THE SOUND CLIP BY THE WAY.

YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND WHAT EVER YOUR DOING, AND SEE YOU IN THE NEW YEAR.

NEIL.

One more sleep!.

We should be landing about 3 o'clock tomorrow, depending on how long it takes me to drag Bri round the shops in Darlo!.

If anyone wants a lift down to the Spotted Dog for some tea, we'll be going down about half four :thumbsup:

Kx

One more sleep!.

We should be landing about 3 o'clock tomorrow, depending on how long it takes me to drag Bri round the shops in Darlo!.

If anyone wants a lift down to the Spotted Dog for some tea, we'll be going down about half four :thumbsup:

Kx

we should be there for about 7.30 pm,bringing karen straight from work, oh the joys of retail management,just in time for the 8pm showdown on the wheels of steel"disco dan v the jumping geordie" can't wait lol

Mick

Guest Neil Taylor

THIS IS GONNA BE A FANTASTIC NIGHT,GREAT MUSIC IN ALL THREE ROOMS.ALLTHE BEST TO JOE DUTTON AND THE BACKBEAT LADS IN THE R&B ROOM,HERE FOR THE FIRST TIME(JOE`S 2ND VISIT).

LOOKING FOREWARD TO MICK AND FLANNY`S SPOT`S IN THE MAIN ROOM,OH YEAH AND THE LAD WHO`S ON LAST,THINK HE`LL DO WELL.

NEIL...

Guest THE BRIGADIER

Were goin to this first time and cannot wait!!!!!!

Hope you all enjoy the nite, we've had good response from a good number people making the trip to Piercebridge for the 1st time so all is looking very positive. :thumbsup:

Harry

Source Advert