Quinvy

• Replies 72
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Trouble at mill I'm afraid, Kitch has had to cry off due to his business moving their premises. He's gutted to be missing it, but we will re-arrange his visit for another date. :thumbsup: I had a huge list of requests for him to play as well. :angry:

That's the bad news......

The good news is......

Steve Green has kindly agreed to step in to the breach a month early, if you were lucky enough to be at Burnley a couple of months ago when he last graced the decks, then you know what a treat is in store. Thanks mate. :unsure:

NO PROBS PHIL GLAD TO HELP YA OUT ,JOAN WILL BE PLEASED SHE,LL GET TO HEAR HILDA NOW :huh:

The more posts I read on this thread the more I fancy this do, in my home town too, been thinking about it since I read the good reports of the last one and it's been a long time since I've heard Joan do her stuff too, so that's another plus.....time to check the train times methinks :unsure: .

The more posts I read on this thread the more I fancy this do, in my home town too, been thinking about it since I read the good reports of the last one and it's been a long time since I've heard Joan do her stuff too, so that's another plus.....time to check the train times methinks :huh: .

it would be lovely to see you Derek :thumbsup:

Never 100% sure about anything :unsure: but I'm gonna do my best to get to this one

it would be lovely to see you Derek thumbsup.gif

Never 100% sure about anything :thumbsup: but I'm gonna do my best to get to this one

Got me train tickets thumbsup.gif ....next step...get meself on the (right) train!!

The feeling's mutual Kirsty, hope to see you there, it's been ages, I'll be wearing a hat just in case you don't recognise me :shades: .

Hopefully I'll be at this one :yes:

Can't believe I can never quite make it :D

Will be back from the depths of Essex by then, and will be champing at the bit to go dancing :lol:

Hi Kirsty,

Sorry it's taken so long for me to answer all the posts on here, I'm on these bloody 12 hour shifts, and I just don't have the time......

Anyway, I hope you can make it on Friday, be good to see ya. :shades:

Sorry i cant make it.. but duty calls..am dissapointed to miss this friday :angry: as there looks like there is a great buzz. hope i can do a date next year.

Good luck on the night

kitch

Hey! good to see you on here Kitch......

No worries mate, I'll let you know when I get the dates sorted for next year....

Phil. :D

Source Advert