Pilsley With Two L's - Pilsley Miners Welfare - Chesterfield Saturday December 16th

• Replies 86
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

That's cool.....lol final records selected, passed on the bigger box so it's a compact 100 count...coming on the bus you know...lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Now then Mark , I'll pick thee up at tha bus station around 5 tha knows, thats ow thee talk round ere tha knows. So dont bring non o thee manchester talk dahn ere serree, i know thees from dahn south but I heard thee at the attic tha knows.

Hey up Bazza, not long now tha knows, best way to start crimmbo, and watch that young Barry, likes to sneak all the best tunes in first :shades:

That all depends on who is on first, but dont worry I will play THAT tune at Barrowby and let you play it on Saturday at Pilsley (lets hope they like it) looking forward to Saturday.

Barry

That all depends on who is on first, but dont worry I will play THAT tune at Barrowby and let you play it on Saturday at Pilsley (lets hope they like it) looking forward to Saturday.

Barry

Barry, I'll go on first if you like....lol get The Attic Boy's up dancing before their bedtime or perhaps i'll give it up em' a little later....lol, really looking forward to this event now... as The Liberty Belles once said it's Gonna be 'Shing -A- Ling Time' for sure...now there's a tune!....until Saturday i'll bid you goodnight.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

You Derbyshire lads and lasses don't half go on! Rabbit, Rabbit, Sheep.

Early hours of Thursday, had a call from an old sort 'JB' coming to Pilsley too. Going to be a storming night, probably stormy too on that hill top! Very much lookin' forward to this one. Good way to start that festive spirit, Barrie spinning them club tooooooons and Chris doing it with style (watch for that mic technique Mark!). Do what you do well lads and the room will be happy, never seen you you get it wrong yet, that's why we keep coming back. Mark's the brandy sauce on that Pilsley Pudding, making somehting great that bit special.

Shopping Saturday: Bacon, Sausage, Toms, Eggs (free range), beans, black pudding, mushrooms, toilet roll... .......anything else Mark?

What's these rumours about a party started by that imp Kev H.?????????

Gonna be a big thing - and that's just the guest DJ. See you very soon, Dean.

You Derbyshire lads and lasses don't half go on! Rabbit, Rabbit, Sheep.

Early hours of Thursday, had a call from an old sort 'JB' coming to Pilsley too. Going to be a storming night, probably stormy too on that hill top! Very much lookin' forward to this one. Good way to start that festive spirit, Barrie spinning them club tooooooons and Chris doing it with style (watch for that mic technique Mark!). Do what you do well lads and the room will be happy, never seen you you get it wrong yet, that's why we keep coming back. Mark's the brandy sauce on that Pilsley Pudding, making somehting great that bit special.

Shopping Saturday: Bacon, Sausage, Toms, Eggs (free range), beans, black pudding, mushrooms, toilet roll... .......anything else Mark?

What's these rumours about a party started by that imp Kev H.?????????

Gonna be a big thing - and that's just the guest DJ. See you very soon, Dean.

Hold the Toms Dean....lol.....did i hear someome say Partttttty? my kind of talk this...oh Dean no mention of Lager Beer on the shopping list mate...and that's the first time i've been compared to Brandy Sauce...it that coz the tunes are rich,tasty with one hell of a kick or coz it gives you gut's ache?...lol

On a serious note i intend to give it my best shot Saturday and give to everyone who's going an early Christmas present wrapped up in a big juicy soul filled parcel...from me to you you might say with a little help from one or two friends from Detroit, Chicago etc.

Regards - Brandy from Manchester xxxxxxx

gonna be a great Night ,I can feel it in me water :rolleyes: ,letting that youngster Barry go first ay,lol

cya saturday

Bazza

Been many years since being called a youngster, its all in the mind as they say, but yes looking forward to a good mix of music and a good night (ps better let little bro play that record on mercury dont want to upset him do we) but got a couple of records up my sleeve. Bazza COD's ???? cya Saturday.

Barry

Been many years since being called a youngster, its all in the mind as they say, but yes looking forward to a good mix of music and a good night (ps better let little bro play that record on mercury dont want to upset him do we) but got a couple of records up my sleeve. Bazza COD's ???? cya Saturday.

Barry

COD's is a great tune Barry,I love it ,but it has been known to clear the floor,some funny folk ..lol

Bazza

Reckon i must be the youngest one on Saturday night.....lol

See you Saturday.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Hi Mark Really looking forward to finally meeting you tomorrow lets hope for a good night, coming over from Grantham but I will try to get up a little earlier to Pilsley to hear some extra tunes.

Barry Cooper

Ok, almost there....lol i've sacked the 200 count box idea and being a well balanced chap i've plumpt for two 100 count boxes and one tooth brush, just spent 64 mins upstairs selecting the tunes for what promises to be a bumper night in Chesterfield! i trust those who are going to this one are hungry for some Soul food as i can promise plenty on the menu, serving up a huge helping at the gig and saving some yummy desert for the after party and brekfast special at Dean's place....lol it's gonna be a long night!!!!!

See you in 24 hours or so - regards - Mark Bicknell.

Ok, almost there....lol i've sacked the 200 count box idea and being a well balanced chap i've plumpt for two 100 count boxes and one tooth brush, just spent 64 mins upstairs selecting the tunes for what promises to be a bumper night in Chesterfield! i trust those who are going to this one are hungry for some Soul food as i can promise plenty on the menu, serving up a huge helping at the gig and saving some yummy desert for the after party and brekfast special at Dean's place....lol it's gonna be a long night!!!!!

See you in 24 hours or so - regards - Mark Bicknell.

Yep.. This time tomorrow we will be in full swing :( Young Kev and Steve have been quiet for the past day or so, I reckin they must be saving their energy for tomorrow whistling.gif

For those who haven't been on this thread before you can check out Pilsleys details on the website. www.freewebs.com/pilsleysoul It would be great to see you at what promises to be a fantastic night :rolleyes:

Edited by bridget

Yep.. This time tomorrow we will be in full swing :( Young Kev and Steve have been quiet for the past day or so, I reckin they must be saving their energy for tomorrow whistling.gif

For those who haven't been on this thread before you can check out Pilsleys details on the website. www.freewebs.com/pilsleysoul It would be great to see you at what promises to be a fantastic night :rolleyes:

I reckon the Attic Boy's have had a nice hot cup of Horlicks and an early night, must be building up for a monster party night out in Chesterfield, failing that Dean and Steve are in Tesco's stocknig up with a few cold ones and some nice breakfast goodies....lol

Just spun a few and got myself in the mood...Jonathan Ross and bed for me as it's gonna be a late one on Saturday at the top of the hill in Pilsley....lol at last i get it right.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Heh Mark, polishing my dancin shoes. Looking forward to the Cooper Bros too.

Can you help Mark? My daughter asked tonight "How long until the big bloke with all those expensive goodies comes". "Not until after next weekend darling", I replied............."But I thought it was Pilsley with 2 L's tomorrow Dad?". What did she mean?

Bus passin' thro Mansfield about 8. Should be there for 8.30. This is going to be the place to be tomorrow night.

By the way Mark, I'm a moron - no beer at mine..........sorry that's mormon. See ya, Dean.

Heh Mark, polishing my dancin shoes. Looking forward to the Cooper Bros too.

Can you help Mark? My daughter asked tonight "How long until the big bloke with all those expensive goodies comes". "Not until after next weekend darling", I replied............."But I thought it was Pilsley with 2 L's tomorrow Dad?". What did she mean?

Bus passin' thro Mansfield about 8. Should be there for 8.30. This is going to be the place to be tomorrow night.

By the way Mark, I'm a moron - no beer at mine..........sorry that's mormon. See ya, Dean.

Oh dear dear me or should that be Ho Ho Ho....lol it's the middle of the night just woke up and i've seen this........no beer at Dean's crisis now i won't be able to get back to sleep with worry........best you get to Tesco's mate first thing this AM and get it sorted pal....lol failing that looks like this Santa will be sleeping on a park bench oh well back to Ebay the real reason i woke up then back to bed....see you in a few hours........and Dean the only Mormon's i know well not personally are the Osmonds mate and don't tell me their coming to Pilsley just before Christmas now that's just Crazy!!! as Wild Horses would'nt get 'Little Jimmy' out in this weather...think about it theres a joke in here somewhere but for the life of me i can't think what??????

Until later on......Bus ticket...check, tooth brush...check...200 records...check...wallet...check...John Bowie...check...Mormon UK membership...bugger i can't find that anywhere!!!!

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Oh dear dear me or should that be Ho Ho Ho....lol it's the middle of the night just woke up and i've seen this........no beer at Dean's crisis now i won't be able to get back to sleep with worry........best you get to Tesco's mate first thing this AM and get it sorted pal....lol failing that looks like this Santa will be sleeping on a park bench oh well back to Ebay the real reason i woke up then back to bed....see you in a few hours........and Dean the only Mormon's i know well not personally are the Osmonds mate and don't tell me their coming to Pilsley just before Christmas now that's just Crazy!!! as Wild Horses would'nt get 'Little Jimmy' out in this weather...think about it theres a joke in here somewhere but for the life of me i can't think what??????

Until later on......Bus ticket...check, tooth brush...check...200 records...check...wallet...check...John Bowie...check...Mormon UK membership...bugger i can't find that anywhere!!!!

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

all this talk about beer, mormons and large breakfasts, feel sorry for you but take a moment for me will you, with The Big Daddy coming for tea I'm having to help with the cleaning up, it's unheard of and I hope Mr B appreciates it. rolleyes.gif

all this talk about beer, mormons and large breakfasts, feel sorry for you but take a moment for me will you, with The Big Daddy coming for tea I'm having to help with the cleaning up, it's unheard of and I hope Mr B appreciates it. rolleyes.gif

Don't clean on my account.....lol see you in a few hours i'm just doing me ironing now, records packed, ticket ready for the bus, just need my three quid pocket money and i'm fixed.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Don't clean on my account.....lol see you in a few hours i'm just doing me ironing now, records packed, ticket ready for the bus, just need my three quid pocket money and i'm fixed.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Don't tell him that Mark.. While I can get him to clean up I'll use any excuse. Three quid spendo's ? That will go a long way up t'hill .. Drinks very cheap (or so people tell me!!)

Yep.. This time tomorrow we will be in full swing :lol: Young Kev and Steve have been quiet for the past day or so, I reckin they must be saving their energy for tomorrow :thumbsup:

For those who haven't been on this thread before you can check out Pilsleys details on the website. www.freewebs.com/pilsleysoul It would be great to see you at what promises to be a fantastic night :ohmy:

EY UP MI DUCKS!,not gone away and left you,left you alone for somebody else (lyric from a song there). So don't feel so bad!!

Can't wait for tonite,and you're quite right Bridget, need all the energy i can get at my age :lol: .

I've just read something uncalled for and offensive on this thread.....apparently Dean's got no beer in for later,,,,,,,

UN-BLO**DY-BELIEVEABLE :lol: .....see u later ( if you can get me off the dancefloor) and on my best behaviour :shades:

Cressy played it for me at bentinck,and guess what...........only me on the floor :thumbsup: ,

cya in a bit

Bazza

Mayby give this one a miss tonight Bazza, any other requests?

See you later

Barry

EY UP MI DUCKS!,not gone away and left you,left you alone for somebody else (lyric from a song there). So don't feel so bad!!

Can't wait for tonite,and you're quite right Bridget, need all the energy i can get at my age :sleep3: .

I've just read something uncalled for and offensive on this thread.....apparently Dean's got no beer in for later,,,,,,,

UN-BLO**DY-BELIEVEABLE :thumbsup: .....see u later ( if you can get me off the dancefloor) and on my best behaviour whistling.gif

Well if his beliefs mean theres to be no alcoholic bevaerages at least one good thing from it is that he should have plenty of wives to get stuck in with cooking that breakfast!!

Chris has just left to pick up the man himself so decks at home will be well warmed up in a bit I reckon!!

See ya'll soon :thumbsup:

Source Advert