Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Guest Hunnymon

Jr Camble Soul?

Guest Hunnymon

I was listening to Kev Roberts Soul Show on radio Mansfield yesterday when he played Junior Cambles "Sweet Illusion" - whilest it iis a good tune with a mock philly production I wouldn't have thought that the ex Marmalade front man belonged in a soul show.

I was listening to Kev Roberts Soul Show on radio Mansfield yesterday when he played Junior Cambles "Sweet Illusion" - whilest it iis a good tune with a mock philly production I wouldn't have thought that the ex Marmalade front man belonged in a soul show.

Paul Anka - Mac Davies - Jackie Trent - Helen Shapiro........................ all have been accepted - this is a strange scene we dedicate our time to.

used to get played in the youth club era, a favorite of KR'S show. If i remember, it charted when released. ( JNR Campbell)

Edited by KevH

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts