The Burnley Allnighter - It's Back On, Oh Yes

Quinvy

Guest Neil Taylor

FOREIGN BLUE RENAISSANCE-FINDING YOU-KOHOUTECH

TOP RECORD OF THE NIGHT

WHEN THE INTRO KICKS IN, YOU DONT KNOW WHERE ITS GOING TO GO.

BUT WOW WHAT A RECORD,SIMPLY AWESOME.

THIS IS THE THING ABOUT BURNLEY,YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR A LOT YOU DONT KNOW.AND THATS THE MAGIC FOR ME.

WELL DONE PHIL & ALL THE DJ`S.

• Replies 56
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

FOREIGN BLUE RENAISSANCE-FINDING YOU-KOHOUTECH

TOP RECORD OF THE NIGHT

WHEN THE INTRO KICKS IN, YOU DONT KNOW WHERE ITS GOING TO GO.

BUT WOW WHAT A RECORD,SIMPLY AWESOME.

THIS IS THE THING ABOUT BURNLEY,YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR A LOT YOU DONT KNOW.AND THATS THE MAGIC FOR ME.

WELL DONE PHIL & ALL THE DJ`S.

when this first came on i thought whats this crap , but after the dodgy start i was blown away great record , good sets by all the djs , another good night , but i wish id have asked andy to play THE PROFS - THERE WAS A WOMAN as its been a fave of mine for years . looking forward to the next night

Edited by Tony Parker

Happy new year everybody.Just got back home after being up north for the week.Would just like to say that this was one of the best nights I've had in ages.Quality rare soul.Thanks to Phil and everyone else for making me feel welcome.Sorry couldn't stay til end as had driven 300 miles that day and was cream crackered.

Hope to get up again this year sometime.

Dave. :thumbsup:

Happy new year everybody.Just got back home after being up north for the week.Would just like to say that this was one of the best nights I've had in ages.Quality rare soul.Thanks to Phil and everyone else for making me feel welcome.Sorry couldn't stay til end as had driven 300 miles that day and was cream crackered.

Dave. :)

im glad you managed to make it dave

ill come with you next time

all the best

moldie

Dave. :lol:

Great to meet you Dave, sorry but I never seem to get much time to speak to everyone, what with doing the door, dancing etc. :) Thanks for your support and best wishes for 2007. :shades:

Phil.

Bit late - had brilliant but busy past few weeks....

What a cracking venue - loved everything about it - as Phil know's I've been trying to make it for sometime..

A pity numbers were down - but considering the last minute - back on but on another day bit - mid-week n people back at work etc....

The nite gave me something other than "Black Wings" to pester Dean for - "Lucille" what an awesome track that is.......

Cheers Phil n co

Karen

Source Advert