Some Rare Things, From My Play Box

Quinvy

Credit card bill needs paying again :lol: so have to get some cash in. Some quality tunes here, mp3's available, just email me at philsoul45@btinternet.com money back guarantee on all my sales.

KING SOUND INTERPRETERS - HI NOTE - TALENT OF MUSIC M- £400

FRANKIE & THE DAMONS - BAD WOMAN - DAMONS VG++ £500 [has some scuff marks, plays perfect, vinyl has full gloss & labels are perfect. VERY hard 45]

SOUND MASTERS - LONELY LONELY - JULET EX- £500 [pressed slightly off centre]

STEVE MANCHA - DID MY BABY CALL/WHIRL POOL - WHEELSVILLE M- £350 [slight edge warp, not affect play, you won't find one cheaper]

STOPPERS - COME BACK BABY - JUBILEE M- £175

WESS & the airedales - I'LL NEVERTURN MY BACK ON YOU - DURIUM M- £200 [italian press, storming northern]

BLUE EYED SOUL - ARE YOU READY FOR THIS - SAND CITY EX £150 [nobody knows this, great dancer, labels reversed]

LOIS YOUNGER - NIGHT CHICK - SPECTRUM M- £60 [again, stormer]

C.L. BLAST - WHAT CAN I DO - UNITED M- £30 [pressed slightly off centre]

Thanks for looking. thumbsup.gif

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 17
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

WESS & the airedales - I'LL NEVERTURN MY BACK ON YOU - DURIUM M- £200 [italian press, storming northern]

Quinvy, has this a picture sleeve? If it has, can you post a scan, please...? Wess was a black american singer who was in a duo with Dori Ghezzi, the wife of the famous (at least over here) singer/songwriter/poet Fabrizio De Andr¨. The Airedales were the Rocky Roberts backing band...

Edited by Roccia
Social source share

Quinvy, has this a picture sleeve? If it has, can you post a scan, please...? Wess was a black american singer who was in a duo with Dori Ghezzi, the wife of the famous (at least over here) singer/songwriter/poet Fabrizio De Andr¨. The Airedales were the Rocky Roberts backing band...

No sorry mate I don't have the picture sleeve, well I did last week. I bought a copy off ebay, Mexican, with a picture sleeve, but the condition of the vinyl was so poor I sent it back. I never thought to scan the pic. sleeve first. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Oh yes they do Phil!! ... and I for one think its way too bloody cheap!!

If anyone thinks its bouncy blue eyed stuff, think again, its an awesome uptempo northern soul dancer of top drawer quality and sooooo flippin rare too. One I'm definately gonna start playing in my sets.

As BORAT would say... NICE :thumbsup:

I might have known that you'ed know it Andy, how much should it be then you reccon? Are the labels reversed on your copy? J.M. has it at £200 in his guide.

Social source share

No sorry mate I don't have the picture sleeve, well I did last week. I bought a copy off ebay, Mexican, with a picture sleeve, but the condition of the vinyl was so poor I sent it back. I never thought to scan the pic. sleeve first. :thumbsup:

Thanks Quinvy, it was just to trying to find the record on some flea market stalls here in Italy. I didn't know its valuation was so high...

Ciao

Roccia

Social source share

But if you weren't interested why ask??????

I was interested.

I asked a question about how off centre it was, and you didn't answer the question, just suggested that I spend the £500 and hoped it was ok, so I'm not interested now. It's all very well saying buy it and see, but I'm not prepared to do that at £500.

Sorry.

Social source share

Oh yes they do Phil!! ... and I for one think its way too bloody cheap!!

If anyone thinks its bouncy blue eyed stuff, think again, its an awesome uptempo northern soul dancer of top drawer quality and sooooo flippin rare too. One I'm definately gonna start playing in my sets.

As BORAT would say... NICE :thumbsup:

i have one of these of the ebay for about 60 dollars a couple of years ago

mark

Social source share

I was interested.

I asked a question about how off centre it was, and you didn't answer the question, just suggested that I spend the £500 and hoped it was ok, so I'm not interested now. It's all very well saying buy it and see, but I'm not prepared to do that at £500.

Sorry.

How was I supposed to answer that, get out a micrometer? If I offer a money back guarantee, how can you be taking a chance?

Sorry.

Social source share

Mexican edition of the West & the airedales one?? mellow.gif

As BORAT would say... NICE thumbsup.gif
haha

Cheers

Edited by Dante
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!