Confused

Timbob

High guys looking for some help from you knowledgeable people,after much thought I'm selling up my records,looked everywhere for a price for a Sam and kitty on four bros any ideas please,also I always thought with the servicemen on pathway (I need a helping hand) if the labels were on the wrong way round it wasn't an original but soulmine had one on recently that went for over three hundred pounds with labels reversed,am o missing something many thanks.   Tim

Social source share

17 minutes ago, Timbob said:

High guys looking for some help from you knowledgeable people,after much thought I'm selling up my records,looked everywhere for a price for a Sam and kitty on four bros any ideas please,also I always thought with the servicemen on pathway (I need a helping hand) if the labels were on the wrong way round it wasn't an original but soulmine had one on recently that went for over three hundred pounds with labels reversed,am o missing something many thanks.   Tim

Tim . I'm guessing you are on about I've got something good as opposed to Your money my love. One of my all time favourite records.  I thought that the original had licenced from or distributed by Atco records underneath the Four Brothers. ( which is on one line )   Didn't know anything about a reverse label 🤔 variation.  

Ste

Edited by Winsford Soul
Social source share

Check out Popsike for recent auction sales prices. Plenty of data on Soul Source too. Sam and Kitty has jumped past the £200 mark recently. Your Servicemen is an original as most have labels reversed. As indicated above, records in this price bracket have shot up lately. Hold on to them a bit longer and watch the values increase further. If you have to sell, both these records should go quickly if priced in line with condition. I’m keeping mine as both are top-drawer sounds.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!