JMAuction - 15/09/2021 - Results!

Zanetti

This is a first! No replys! I suppose this weeks offerings is a mediocre set of records,nothing there to create a frenzy of opinions😂

although….i do love the ambassadors 45,and it has to be one of the rarest of the oldies that i would normally say was in the 400/500 quid bracket! So to see it nearly hit the 1k mark is a tor curler! Must be cos its mint?

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Evertytime I see the Differences go for this kind of money I kick myself for giving 2 away as prizes for a dance compeition at one of our local soul nites in the late 70s. I loved the record but everyone wanted stompers back then so I stuck it on every tape I did for people and actually wrote Northern Soul on the label so the winners might actually play it. I have no idea where the 2 copies went  so if you have bought one with Nothern Soul written on the label its my fault.

I actually found 3 copies plus other Clifton Dyson related 45s like the Educators Band in a box of records in a gift shop on Poole Quay next to a fishing shop.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Thank you for posting my friend as always.  🙏

Too much of a good thing is a station road anthem and a real tough  tune along with the mentioned 7 Dwarfs,  Stop Girl. That you just don't see them  for sale. Value wise I have no idea.  

Tony Clark.  Wrong man. How much. 🤔 Crazy

Edited by Winsford Soul
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!