Allnighter Iow

Guest chilly

mas are on about putting another allnighter on in oct

we are just asking you all if there is the support for this event and if so any idear how we could make the event any better

thanks chilly

• Replies 349
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I feel free beer would be a good start...

Steve would it be possible for you or the holiday camp to sort some sort of deal with one of the ferry companies.. as the price of the ferry on top of your weekend dosn't help..

here here

also need to get advertising it earlier and better...not a dig steve ....just reality

both sound systems were great and so was music

need few more people

alfie tells me there was hundreds at hipshaker

were was they last oct

moldie

I feel free beer would be a good start...

Steve would it be possible for you or the holiday camp to sort some sort of deal with one of the ferry companies.. as the price of the ferry on top of your weekend dosn't help..

can only ask them

just trying to pick peoples brains on how we could make it a better night so more peoplr would support it

here here

also need to get advertising it earlier and better...not a dig steve ....just reality

both sound systems were great and so was music

need few more people

alfie tells me there was hundreds at hipshaker

were was they last oct

moldie

i no what you are saying thats why i am asking

must be doing some thing wrong some were along the lines

can only ask them

just trying to pick peoples brains on how we could make it a better night so more peoplr would support it

theres nothing much wrong with the format the way it is

ill call you at 7pm thurs nite steve

moldie

music was top notch last time... I thought the modern room was bang on.... maybe do a bit more home work next time on whats on, on the island, the last one clashed with One step.. Madness tribute band so we would have lost the scooter/northern crowd there..

I think dj wise you got it right and the venue is excellant.. its just getting the numbers over there... funny there is another thread on soulsource about maybe having a nighter in the Southampton area, and would they get the numbers in..

music was top notch last time... I thought the modern room was bang on.... maybe do a bit more home work next time on whats on, on the island, the last one clashed with One step.. Madness tribute band so we would have lost the scooter/northern crowd there..

I think dj wise you got it right and the venue is excellant.. its just getting the numbers over there... funny there is another thread on soulsource about maybe having a nighter in the Southampton area, and would they get the numbers in..

i couldnt agree more paul..great cross section of djs in both rooms

moldie

i couldnt agree more paul..great cross section of djs in both rooms

moldie

this is it the music was spot on in both rooms just the numbers

the allnighter was booked a long time be for the band last time as far as i no

if it helps you to know..... we are not playing in ryde in october. you should also consider the dates of a new night called "absolute boogaloo" at liquid lounge in ryde ........ and another called "disco blue" at the wight rock bar in ryde. both small but playing soul/r&b etc. plus of course the new iow soul club which i'm sure you're liasing with.

i wouldn't try to compare attendance with us too .... because you would probably not want most of our crowd attending your event because a lot of them are locals who like to dabble a bit rather than connoisuers. that is not to insult them as they are a great crowd and dance all night ... and i love the ryde nights we do.

agree with moldie about the importance of advertising though. we get ours out across the island quite well.

Hi Steve

We had a blast at the October one, and you're right a few more in would make it an even better night. Musically it was fine. The chalets were relatively cheap c. £40 for a 4-6 berth. Agree with Moldie about the Ferry deal, would make it more of a goer for mainlanders. I only heard about the last one just beforehand, but as you're on here now that should help too.

Keep us posted mate!

Guest soulboy42

mas are on about putting another allnighter on in oct

we are just asking you all if there is the support for this event and if so any idear how we could make the event any better

thanks chilly

hi steve, just to let you know i think you had the best dj's around playing at last year's allnighter,i think the only problem was lack of advertising,if you could get some flyers out asap and give them to all the dj's asap that would be a good start,there are lots of flyers going around months before the events,you can never over advertise!! needless to say the iow soul club are backing you 100% and we will do what we can to help.

are you going to bisley on saturday? be nice to catch up if you are.

steve and maria :thumbsup:

hi steve, just to let you know i think you had the best dj's around playing at last year's allnighter,i think the only problem was lack of advertising,if you could get some flyers out asap and give them to all the dj's asap that would be a good start,there are lots of flyers going around months before the events,you can never over advertise!! needless to say the iow soul club are backing you 100% and we will do what we can to help.

are you going to bisley on saturday? be nice to catch up if you are.

steve and maria :rolleyes:

ill be there steve

come and say hello

regards moldie

can only ask them

Ban Moldie from going and it should be a sellout yes.gif

we aii have to say hello to victoria as she is reading the site and reporting back to alfe rolleyes.gif

hes just been on the phone to me...shes going mad at him

thought he was as straight as die

she wanted to finnish decorating the caravan b4 putting pic on here

alfie was ecited at xmas as she told him he was getting a new mobile

he thought phone but she meant home

Can hear her now on the phone..

Victoria "Alfie your so called friends are immature idiots"

Alfie "I know but I love them"

Victoria " You love them?"

Alfie "Yes I didnn't know how to tell you before, look at my tattoo, see i'm gay"

Victoria "True that tattoo is gay ... I mean come to think of it why would a man have a tattoo of a dolphin playing with a beach ball on hes cheast, if he wasn't... Gay"

Can hear her now on the phone..

Victoria "Alfie your so called friends are immature idiots"

Alfie "I know but I love them"

Victoria " You love them?"

Alfie "Yes I didnn't know how to tell you before, look at my tattoo, see i'm gay"

Victoria "True that tattoo is gay ... I mean come to think of it why would a man have a tattoo of a dolphin playing with a beach ball on hes cheast, if he wasn't... Gay"

just had alfe on the phone does any one want to rent his carvan free copy of footsie for first 20 picked them up of moilde last week shades.gif

just had alfe on the phone does any one want to rent his carvan free copy of footsie for first 20 picked them up of moilde last week shades.gif

hes gonna let all the iow niter djs stay in it in oct

do you mind keeping the noise down trying to get some sleep in my caravan!!!

Isnt it about time you lot were all tucked up in bed or dont they have enough room in the bus shelter

ps pegs will be on sale tomorrow morning as usual

Top news about the iow alnighter will give 110% support look forward to seeing you lot at bisley

I-O-W SOUL CLUB DEBUT DO 10TH MARCH 2007 @

CASTLE INN NEWPORT thumbsup.gif

do you mind keeping the noise down trying to get some sleep in my caravan!!!

Isnt it about time you lot were all tucked up in bed or dont they have enough room in the bus shelter

ps pegs will be on sale tomorrow morning as usual

Top news about the iow alnighter will give 110% support look forward to seeing you lot at bisley

I-O-W SOUL CLUB DEBUT DO 10TH MARCH 2007 @

CASTLE INN NEWPORT thumbsup.gif

wish we could say the same :thumbsup:

alfie...i bet you wish your record collection was as good as your peg collection

by the way

you aint invited to the next iow niter wicked.gif ....we already have a cloakroom attendant

Source Advert