Allnighter Iow

Guest chilly

Guest Bearsy

johnny herbert and paul betts plus a few others are meeting up at mine

i wanna get on the ferry around midday as i gotta get gear set up

djs get accommodation but obviously share

£10 otd but £8 in advance

red funnel is cheapest ferry from southampton..about 45 mins from me...book online www.redfunnel.co.uk

Cheers Moldie, i will start to sort it out, aint they got a coach load going

• Replies 349
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Cheers Moldie, i will start to sort it out, aint they got a coach load going

thats what i was told but as ive got to get over the island to set up the 2nd room john and betsy are coming down early..i hate rushing around

Guest GrooveJunkies

it sounds a great idea to me

it offsets the ferry cost staying for the weekend

top class accommodation too.far better then any weekender ive been too

ive had plenty of top djs asking me about playing next year

:lol: strange 3 or 4 years ago no one wanted to know,,,,travel to the I.O.W you must be mad........ now look,,,,, it's getting bigger ----------well the rest will be history as they say :P

post-2246-1185565644_thumb.jpg

:lol: strange 3 or 4 years ago no one wanted to know,,,,travel to the I.O.W you must be mad........ now look,,,,, it's getting bigger ----------well the rest will be history as they say :P

hi john

the problem is its the most expensive crossing in the world mile for mile but with 4 sharing it works out fine

another top night guarenteed and with a few more through the doors a banging atmosphere and the chance of a fri night sat afternoon and evening next year..plenty of flyers put out and word of mouth should make this a big success

great dj lineup and all of them with a real passion for the music

Guest chilly

hi john

the problem is its the most expensive crossing in the world mile for mile but with 4 sharing it works out fine

another top night guarenteed and with a few more through the doors a banging atmosphere and the chance of a fri night sat afternoon and evening next year..plenty of flyers put out and word of mouth should make this a big success

all that can be said is this is the 4th one and it just keeps getting better

we have never had any thing bad said about the event yet so thats can only be good :D

Guest chilly

hi john

we have never had any thing bad said about the event yet so thats can only be good :D

it gets better as its promoted better each year...i only get good feedback so we gotta be doing something right...numbers will increase im sure makin it bigger and better and adding to an already great atmosphere

moldie

Guest chilly

it gets better as its promoted better each year...i only get good feedback so we gotta be doing something right...numbers will increase im sure makin it bigger and better and adding to an already great atmosphere

moldie

thats down to all the djs help each year

the whole event put on by the djs and not a 3rd party out to make money can only be good

thats down to all the djs help each year

the whole event put on by the djs and not a 3rd party out to make money can only be good

its great that the djs help promote this event..all willing to put out flyers and tell others how great this night is

money has never been an incentive to me...i get my buzz if everyone has had a great night..ok the money helps pay for the tunes but its not a priority

by all accounts they willbe ready for next years event :shades:

Dozy B*stard that I am just found this post again. I am looking forward to it and I think that a few of the SSI members are coming down. Will chivy them up and get tickets sorted.

Moldie, that was a kosher HIB pressing and it went. Damn and blast.

Dozy B*stard that I am just found this post again. I am looking forward to it and I think that a few of the SSI members are coming down. Will chivy them up and get tickets sorted.

Moldie, that was a kosher HIB pressing and it went. Damn and blast.

i saw the thread mark.. bet you are gutted

lotsa people looking fwd to this

it will be a top night

Am i the only one who has seen the title of this thread and read "allnighter low" - instead of "Allnighter IOW"

Probably not....i never noticed...oh dear

Good luck with the Low - i will wave from me window :sweatingbullets:we will wave back dave

post-2061-1185997055.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GrooveJunkies

:thumbsup: may need to change the I O W allnighter into the I O W weekender I've got so many tunes i need to play out :(

not long now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :)

hello all just a quick up date some new names that will be djing this event

Big mark soul smugglers

dolly

neil stoke all nighters

great news chilly..dolly and neil played some top tunes last year...great to have them back...big mark will go down well in the main room

bring it on

Guest GrooveJunkies

great news chilly..dolly and neil played some top tunes last year...great to have them back...big mark will go down well in the main room

bring it on

:)mark,,,,, don't go down on no one :( ----well no one we know :thumbsup:

Guest chilly

:lol: may need to change the I O W allnighter into the I O W weekender I've got so many tunes i need to play out :huh:

not long now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :)

hope to as long as all goes well as normal this time will be sitting down with all the djs and getting a two day event going for next year :wicked:

hope to as long as all goes well as normal this time will be sitting down with all the djs and getting a two day event going for next year :lol:

[/quote

ive already got the ball rolling the owners are well up 4 a weekender we just got to get a date and a few more dj's :wicked:

:lol:mark,,,,, don't go down on no one :huh: ----well no one we know :D

Now John don't get to excited, spoke to a few more SSI members Saturday and there are a few who are interested in coming down so will keep on at them to get organised.

Anyway John I've been digging out some modern tunes from the boxes and drawers so I will save them for November. Also found a few 60's crackers last night lurking in a hidden box I forgot about, all quality tunes too.

Looking forward to being on the island again as not bee down there for quite a while now..

Mark.

• 4 weeks later...

just a quick reminder that this event is only a month away

get your tickets sorted and ferry booked

this will be a great night

any one after tickets just give mike garlick a ring his number is on the flyer

now now chilly they will be worth the wait

just had betsy on the dog and bone

things are looking good

see you soon

regards moldie

I just called the holiday park and been informed all rooms no matter what size are £55 for 2 nights, even if you only want one night the price is the same,

so its £55 for a 6 bearth and thats less than a tenner each if you fill it up :wicked:

I just called the holiday park and been informed all rooms no matter what size are £55 for 2 nights, even if you only want one night the price is the same,

so its £55 for a 6 bearth and thats less than a tenner each if you fill it up :g:

if we put mischief and paul mckay in one then that will be full :wicked:

we need to sort out ferry times and wat time we are meeting at mine..being central

if we put mischief and paul mckay in one then that will be full :wicked:

we need to sort out ferry times and wat time we are meeting at mine..being central

we might be going down on the friday night so we can get on it early and make a full day of it :g: if not i will call you to see what time we could all meet up

if we put mischief and paul mckay in one then that will be full :rolleyes:

I will let my PA sort that out. I am sure Joh H will know the details and I won't have to worry my p[retty little head about it. By the way Moldie I am in his car first so you will have to be nice to me or there won't be enough room for all of your record boxes. :wave:

I'm defo looking forward to my first visit to the island since god knows when. possibly 99 or so.

TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE COME AND GET THEM

CALM DOWN CALM DOWN NOT SO FAST I CANT KEEP UP

TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE COME AND GET THEM

CALM DOWN CALM DOWN NOT SO FAST I CANT KEEP UP

hi mike

did you get my message about reserving tickets for me on the door

i got mates that dont wanna miss out

moldie

don't worry Paul we all know Moldie is slim... :D:Dlaugh.gif yeh right

my body is being toned down for the iow niter :ohmy:

who is coming with you paul

have you any idea who you rooming with

Edited by moldie

Looks like just the missus Moldie. Haven't heard anything about accomodation yet.

ill get onto mike to see how many rooms they have booked for the djs

the rooms were very nice last yr..clean tidy and well equipped..bit like myself really

i think you best share with someone sensible paul..like mischief and emma

helen wont wanna see me in my tight boxers :wicked:

Source Advert