Go to solution Solved by Solidsoul,

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

• Solution
On 10/07/2023 at 13:39, Soulagogo said:

Assuming. It’s an original in ex condition what does Blowing my mind on Yellow label go for

Cheers Richard

I would expect it to go for a little more than the orange label copies. Maybe £250 to £300.

The first issue original is a Yellow label Tans-American and will have the drumsticks type matrix in the run out groove. It will also have the two hands shaking label design. The Yellow label has an earlier telephone number than the Orange label Trans-American originals.

It was also legally reissued on a Yellow label with Trans Records in a plain block logo, but no handshake design. This did have the drumstick matrix in the runout.

It was also booted on Yellow label but no drumstick matrix in the run out. This boot did have the Trans-American handshake label design.

Edited by Solidsoul
Social source share

7 minutes ago, Briles said:

Is there a plain yellow label variant original?

I have the orange and a mate has a plain yellow with the same drumstick logo as pictured.

Not an original, but a legal reissue. It doesn't have the picture of the two hands shaking on the label.

See my previous post:-

It was also legally reissued on a Yellow label with Trans Records in a plain block logo, but no handshake design. This did have the drumstick matrix in the runout.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!