Two Tunes Wanted

• Replies 5
  • Views 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny Mack

The book on Tasha Thomas is about 100 from memory, but its one of those records which the masses will never appreciate and if you look hard you'll get one at a reasonable price - thanks to Pete Smith I got one at 40 quid. A true atmospheric beat ballad - love it ! Cheaper option is the Verdelle Smith version which is a real cheapie on the US Capitol release and is still reasonable on UK (black) Capitol .

Best

J. :thumbsup:

QUOTE(mark.b @ Apr 29 2007, 11:47 PM) link hi steve its tasha thomas its on roulette

mark

Thanks Mark.

Social source share

The book on Tasha Thomas is about 100 from memory, but its one of those records which the masses will never appreciate and if you look hard you'll get one at a reasonable price - thanks to Pete Smith I got one at 40 quid. A true atmospheric beat ballad - love it ! Cheaper option is the Verdelle Smith version which is a real cheapie on the US Capitol release and is still reasonable on UK (black) Capitol .

Best

J. :rolleyes:

My mate has just found one. But he,s claimed it of Mace at not much more than what you paid for yours.

Steve

Social source share

Source Advert