Collection For Sale

Wilxy

I have a very extensive US Motown collection which I am looking to move on as a job lot, including the main catalogue portfolio, (ie Gordy, Motown, Soul, Tamla & VIP), it isn't that far off a complete , and includes a large proportion of early obscurities, pic sleeves and promos/ authentic acetates. Please note I am unwilling to split, and will only consider genuine realistic enquiries, as this collection would have to be viewed, I would perhaps consider some part trades for Detroit items,but would prefer cash, so if you have an interest, please PM me for further detail. Thanx for reading :thumbsup: wilxy

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have a very extensive US Motown collection which I am looking to move on as a job lot, including the main catalogue portfolio, (ie Gordy, Motown, Soul, Tamla & VIP), it isn't that far off a complete , and includes a large proportion of early obscurities, pic sleeves and promos/ authentic acetates. Please note I am unwilling to split, and will only consider genuine realistic enquiries, as this collection would have to be viewed, I would perhaps consider some part trades for Detroit items,but would prefer cash, so if you have an interest, please PM me for further detail. Thanx for reading :P wilxy

"not far off complete" ... Not trying to be smart here, but I have to ask the question nevertheless:

Do you have a Frank Wilson ?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert