Nicole Willis " If This Ain't Love" Video

Jts

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

An utterly fantastic record, and to think it was made in this decade, it's one of if not the best authentic 60's soul pastiches/tributes ever - I love it because it's so basic - drums, bass, guitar, piano and some understated brass - that's all that's needed - why record in a multi track studio when this sounds like it was done live in one take

Edited by Pete-S
Social source share

Guest anthony

An utterly fantastic record, and to think it was made in this decade, it's one of if not the best authentic 60's soul pastiches/tributes ever - I love it because it's so basic - drums, bass, guitar, piano and some understated brass - that's all that's needed - why record in a multi track studio when this sounds like it was done live in one take

just great .......still looking for a copy any one

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

any one got a copy for sale

thaere are always copies on sale on ebay, about a tenner,

great tune indeed that ive been playing out for the last year or so and always goes down well too :wub:

Social source share

Guest anthony

thaere are always copies on sale on ebay, about a tenner,

great tune indeed that ive been playing out for the last year or so and always goes down well too :wub:

thanks for that :no:

Social source share

Guest heikki 2

the video is pure class, i love the details like dust arising from the tom tom during the drum fill in the end, the statue of v.i. lenin on the top of the piano etc.

of course it's a top tune, pete put it quite well here: understated. tune sounds even better now when i've had at least six months break in listening to it.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert