Billy Hamlin - If You Aint Got No Bread (bethlehem)

pow wow mik

Billy hamlin - If you aint got no bread, you might as well stay home in bed (bethlehem)

yes, I know it's rare as nodding-dogshit and a lot of people want it, but i'll pay more than them, - if anyone can suggest a value feel free, but i'm assuming it's quite a lot! :thumbsup: neeeed it though!

cheers

pm or recordmik@btinternet.com

Social source share

• Replies 29
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest NASHEE

Billy hamlin - If you aint got no bread, you might as well stay home in bed (bethlehem)

yes, I know it's rare as nodding-dogshit and a lot of people want it, but i'll pay more than them, - if anyone can suggest a value feel free, but i'm assuming it's quite a lot! :lol: neeeed it though!

cheers

pm or recordmik@btinternet.com

I'm saying nothin' Mik :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

:rolleyes: do you think Bob would swap his for a kidney? did you get one nashee? :yes:

No...I know a guy with one...he says its mine...when I can find him something he likes better...What is there thats better than Billy Hamlin.

HA HA HA ...Kidney...He wouldn't even swop it for a blow Job Mik :wicked: ......Errrrrr Just Kidding Ted

BTW.......I think he still has both his kidneys :wicked:

Social source share

hmmm....someone offered me $10-$15 for mine a few months ago, then upped it to $75. i decided to hold on to it. seems like a few people are after it. is someone playing it?

cheeky fucker. I'll always offer pretty much what I think a record is worth, even if the seller doesn't know. i don't want them finding out after and thinking I'm a con man. $75 - more like 10 times that.

Social source share

cheeky fucker. I'll always offer pretty much what I think a record is worth, even if the seller doesn't know. i don't want them finding out after and thinking I'm a con man. $75 - more like 10 times that.

seriously, mick? i had no idea! glad i didn't sell it, then. i just told him that i like to hold on to oddball things at those low prices because i need a variety of sounds for the radio show.

Social source share

Well, guess what - I am that mystery shopper. This record, as far as I know, has never featured in any sales list and as i've not seen it for sale I thought $75 a fairish offer. Wouldn't even consider buying it at anywhere near $750 but if that's what you think it's worth you can have it. Maybe I'm way off in my valuation but, as usual, I'll wait till it comes up on ebay. Mat, could you dedicate it to me as a request on your next show. Something to remember it by. Cheers, warren.

Social source share

Well, guess what - I am that mystery shopper. This record, as far as I know, has never featured in any sales list and as i've not seen it for sale I thought $75 a fairish offer. Wouldn't even consider buying it at anywhere near $750 but if that's what you think it's worth you can have it. Maybe I'm way off in my valuation but, as usual, I'll wait till it comes up on ebay. Mat, could you dedicate it to me as a request on your next show. Something to remember it by. Cheers, warren.

that's the thing, it's not worth that, who knows what it's worth'? but I'll pay that cos i want it and because I'd rather have it, for the same money, than a garden shed :D

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

hmmm....someone offered me $10-$15 for mine a few months ago, then upped it to $75. i decided to hold on to it. seems like a few people are after it. is someone playing it?

Matt, you know you like me veryyyyyyyyyyy much - don't give them Billy. I'll give you $100 and a Krispy Kream doughnut :D Jo

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

Matt, you know you like me veryyyyyyyyyyy much - don't give them Billy. I'll give you $100 and a Krispy Kream doughnut :D Jo

Jo...get up the naughty corner ...NOW....youre a very bad girl

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

ha. i can't even find the fucker. it hasn't surfaced in over six months....buried in my living room (or kitchen? or bedroom?) somewhere....

Matt, I'll come round and put on my French Maid's outfit and help you look.... :D LOLOL. Jo

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

Matt, I'll come round and put on my French Maid's outfit and help you look.... :wicked: LOLOL. Jo

Thats cheating young lady....and you know it.

ooh God...I've just had visions of Mik arriving in his french maids outfit too :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Thats cheating young lady....and you know it.

ooh God...I've just had visions of Mik arriving in his french maids outfit too :thumbup:

and if in doubt, cheat :lol: ... it's a dj eat dj world out there..........that came out wrong - I'd never resort to cannabalism - even for vinyl :lol:

I think I know who Matt would pick.... :wicked: But I'm also trying not to hold the Mik Parry thought!

Jo

Social source share

and if in doubt, cheat :wicked: ... it's a dj eat dj world out there..........that came out wrong - I'd never resort to cannabalism - even for vinyl :lol:

I think I know who Matt would pick.... :thumbup: But I'm also trying not to hold the Mik Parry thought!

Jo

hey, jo, bring those two birds you know round with you, all three of you in maid (or nurse or cheerleader) outfits, and we'll talk.

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

hey, jo, bring those two birds you know round with you, all three of you in maid (or nurse or cheerleader) outfits, and we'll talk.

Rachel and Helen and me.....tell you what - we'll do PVC as well and you can throw in the Billy for $50 and a full spring clean with a chamis leather......whaddya say :thumbup: Jo x

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Hey, I scrub up quite well myself in a short black number.

But do you do 7inch heels and Mr Sheen? I feel 3 girlies in PVC and a chamis leather vs. Warren in something sexy...I think the panel of judges have come to their decision...... :thumbup: The chamis leather wins hands down. Jo

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

untuil you find the billy hamlin anyway :lol:

How about half a rusty sherrifs badge wicked.gif Mik, I'd do the PVC with Matt and not even bother about the Billy Hamlin :thumbup: Anyway, how about a sound clip :thumbup: Jo

Social source share

Source Advert