• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Simon

Hi

Does anyone have for sale a copy of Fats Domino if you don't know what love is? ABC records

Thanks

vespadan

I've got a copy on HMV for sale?

Simon

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Just to complete the 'set', I have a spare, virtually mint ABC Paramount demo, if you don't fancy the UK HMV or US ABC stock copies. Got a small biro 'x' on the label, played probably no more than twice by me, came out of a radio station in Nashville that only played country music, so probably not played at all by them!...

Social source share

Guest Simon

JM books this at £40.00 if that helps, sure it will be more for UK copy and USA Demo ( Nice Tony) so three copies up on offer lol

Mark Bicknell.

Think it's about £25 for the HMV copy Mark, although i've seen it at £40, nice tune but way down the pecking order in my play box.

Simon

Social source share

I see so much Fats stuff in our area-- they are extremely common.

but then new orleans is only a couple hours east of here.

(i come across stuff like this quite frequently)

5386imperial.jpg

5407imperial.jpg

5428imperial.gif

5675imperial.jpg

Thank goodness Fats survived katrina and thanks to the families in

Baton Rouge who housed him after the disaster!

Proud member of the Cajun Navy

Social source share

Just to complete the 'set', I have a spare, virtually mint ABC Paramount demo, if you don't fancy the UK HMV or US ABC stock copies. Got a small biro 'x' on the label, played probably no more than twice by me, came out of a radio station in Nashville that only played country music, so probably not played at all by them!...

Call me a pedant if you want Tony. I've a lovely clean (save for a radio station sticker on label) copy on Canadian Sparton label that I may part with. It has a v small ABC logo in the text which explains the licensing details. Quite a nice loooking 45 as it goes.....

ATB,

Neil Jones.

Social source share

Source Advert