Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Godzilla

Pointer Sisters - 45 Issue? Help Please

Did "Don't it Drive You crazy" ever get issued on 45 - promo only even? Or is it just available on the "Having a Party" album?

And while I'm on about it, Is this the sexiest record ever made? - especially the "ohh, take off your socks baby" bit :wicked:

Info please whistling.gif

Cheers,

Godz

Edited by Godzilla

Did "Don't it Drive You crazy" ever get issued on 45 - promo only even? Or is it just available on the "Having a Party" album?

No, not as far as I know and I've never seen it mentioned in any discographies. Great track. The fabulous dancer "Waiting On You" from the same album is sadly also LP-only. What the hell were they thinking not releasing such smashing tunes as singles!? :)

Edited by Sebastian

No, not as far as I know and I've never seen it mentioned in any discographies. Great track. The fabulous dancer "Waiting On You" from the same album is sadly also LP-only. What the hell were they thinking not releasing such smashing tunes as singles!?  :shades:

link

Ah well. Have to pick up the album then.

Cheers Sebastian. Glad I'm not the only person on here that rates it. You'd think that there would be a bit more romance in the air with it being Valentines day tomorrow wouldn't you? :)

Godz

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts