Johnny Casewell /moses Smith

Can anyone tell me if moses smith covered or did johnny caswells track you dont love me anymore `` if he did as anyone got a soundfile or better still a mp3 of it ``thanks everyone for your anticipated help Moto

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can anyone tell me if moses smith covered or did johnny caswells track you dont love me anymore `` if he did as anyone got a soundfile or better still a mp3 of it ``thanks everyone for your anticipated help Moto

I don't think so, Cheryl grey covered it in Australia though... Bloody dreadful record!!! :thumbsup:

Mal.C.

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky
Johnny Caswell was covered up as Moses Smith and also booted as Moses Smith on EMI Disc's. I think I still have it somewhere. :thumbsup:
Social source share

had some info off a mate who says moses smith did you dont love me `` not you dont love me anymore ``and its on sandbag records `` im confused now lol if any one can help moto

Social source share

had some info off a mate who says moses smith did you dont love me `` not you dont love me anymore ``and its on sandbag records `` im confused now lol if any one can help moto

You have to read the reply properly, he said Johnny Caswell was covered up as Moses Smith before it's real identity was discovered.

Social source share

Epitome Of Sound "You Don't Love Me" was speeded up & pressed as Moses Smith on Sandbag.

I don't believe that Johnny caswell "You Don't Love Me Anymore" was covered as Moses Smith.

Both records were big at about the same time though, and with minds being a bit vague there could be some confusion.

Paul

Social source share

Epitome Of Sound "You Don't Love Me" was speeded up & pressed as Moses Smith on Sandbag.

I don't believe that Johnny caswell "You Don't Love Me Anymore" was covered as Moses Smith.

Both records were big at about the same time though, and with minds being a bit vague there could be some confusion.

Paul

Thanks Everyone for your valid comments i understand now ` does anyone have a soundfile of the speeded up version of epitome of sound ¬ you dont love me By Moses Smith On sandbag U S `` to put my mind at rest `` thanks again all for sorting it out Appreciated Moto

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert