Watford Soul Nite - Sat 15th September - 8pm-2am - Watford Rugby Club - Spinning Across The Board

Guest dedicatedsoul

Guest dedicatedsoul

WATFORD NOTHERN SOUL NIGHT

WATFORD RUGBY CLUB, RADLETT ROAD, HERTS, WD24 4LL

(1/2 MILE FROM JUNCTION 5 M1 TOWARDS WATFORD)

SATURDAYT 15TH SEPTEMBER

8PM-2AM 6 HOURS OF SOUL

DJ,s SPINNING ACROSS THE BOARD 60s,70s CLASSIC AND CURRENT NORTHERN SOUL SOUNDS

WITH ROB SMITH - CRAIG BRICK (DEMOB) - KEITH WILLCOX - ANTON - BRIAN DE-HONRI - -MICK WREN

£5 MEMBERS - NON MEMBERS £6

FOR DETAILS AND MEMBERSHIPS PHONE DAVE 079 0863 3852

WWW.DEDICATEDSOULCLUB.COM

Edited by dedicatedsoul
  • Replies 17
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Dont know yet but if you let us know your dates we try not to clash

thanks m8..not a dig by the way..we like to try nights we havent done before

it aint easy as it seems every town has a soul night on these days

Guest dedicatedsoul

thanks m8..not a dig by the way..we like to try nights we havent done before

it aint easy as it seems every town has a soul night on these days

I know it was not a dig m8, I have been in touch with other promoters, about next years dates,

I have already cancelled my next soul nite at Sleaford which was going to be on the 9th Nov,

so not to clash with Newark, will be putting it on in the new year, and will have a good think about

venues and dates for next year, so to try not to clash with other venus,

have already got dates for three nighters alnighters booked at

Peterborough Rugby club for next year 16 Feb, 21 June, and 18 Oct 2008, and one left this year 20 Oct 2007.

Have got web site www.dedicatedsoulclub.com with detail of venues.

As for the evening soul do's next year, will be talking to other promoters, to avoid clashing, hope your soul go's well

in Farnborough moldie, but it is quite away from Watford, and as you have a following, hope it will not make to much

of a difference'

Keep in touch let me have your next dates please

K.T.F Dave

This will be the first time I've seen Rob Smith - this far south - Yahooooooooooo !!!

SATURDAYT 15TH SEPTEMBER

8PM-2AM 6 HOURS OF SOUL

DJ,s SPINNING ACROSS THE BOARD 60s,70s CLASSIC AND CURRENT NORTHERN SOUL SOUNDS

Info for the trip it's 2 mins from junction 5 M1 - or you can cross over from the A1 - see ya there - Denzo

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=watford+rugby+club&sll=51.524125,-

I'm popping over too and may bring little Reg with me as well.

I'll bring the Sounds of Soul dates for next year so we don't clash.

Looking forward to it

Yogi :thumbup:

Me thinks that this guy doesn't give a toss whether his events clash with your events Yogi. Just vote with your feet

Edited by Rbman

It appears you don't really know Dave as I have had him on the phone many times, trying to get events in somewhere on the calender with out clashing, and on a personal level he has done many many things for me and his friends. Is it possible to not clash with other events in a time when there are more soul events than ever before, the best a promoter can do these days is make sure there is nothing too close by rather than the same date.

:rolleyes: Thanks to all those who turned up to support our first night at this venue. A big thankyou to Dave R for helping promote this and for all the help prior to the event. Hope you all had a great night. I know I did. Also a big thankyou to Gary Lees (Broad Lane, Cannock) for stepping in at the last moment to cover for Anton who was otherwise engaged. Brilliant spot mate.

As Always venues and functions are provided for your enjoyment and you as punters complete the scene by providing the atmosphere.

Here's to the next one. No date at yet but probably in May next year .

KTF Brian De-Honri

Source Advert