Rare Soul Abbreviation Cherished Number Plate

Guest woolie mark

Guest woolie mark

this is it boys........................the ultimate rare soul accessory

if some wrinkly, faded, and frayed wigan patch that some bloke had sewn on the arse of his trousers and sat on some chewing gum (which can be positively dna tested by the jeremy kyles show to prove that it was chewed by a certain dj who is believed by some to have a celestial existence beyond that even of the dalai lama himself) can fetch over $300,000 at auction on ebay.....

.....then what can this be worth?

the ultimate rare soul abbreviation cherished number plate

just think what this will do for your cool image!

offers on list only, no pms please - because i might get inundated!

picture to follow

Edited by woolie mark
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest woolie mark

R SOUL ? great joke mate

how dare you! would i make a "joke" about something as sombre and dignified as the rare soul scene?

i've got your number son, trying to talk down the value of my item on a soul source thread so that you can snipe it for a song cos you've put the other bidders off?

and i want you to know that i definitely won't be getting my mate dirty john to put in phantom bids to get it up over the reserve

so are you gonna make me an offer arnie?

:unsure:

Social source share

how dare you! would i make a "joke" about something as sombre and dignified as the rare soul scene?

i've got your number son, trying to talk down the value of my item on a soul source thread so that you can snipe it for a song cos you've put the other bidders off?

and i want you to know that i definitely won't be getting my mate dirty john to put in phantom bids to get it up over the reserve

so are you gonna make me an offer arnie?

:lol:

shhh Mark.i thought we'd agreed :yes:

Social source share

here it is

you might need to click on the thumbnail to see it properly

You know who you should approach with this plate, mate... R Soles the Boot shop on the kings road...bet the owner would love this, and I assume he's not short of a penny or two..

I'd get your yellow pages out..

Mal:C :lol:

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

Guest woolie mark

You know who you should approach with this plate, mate... R Soles the Boot shop on the kings road...bet the owner would love this, and I assume he's not short of a penny or two..

I'd get your yellow pages out..

Mal:C :ohmy:

thank you for your contribution mal, but from the photo on your avatar i would guess that you are about a year and a half old and therefore too young to be offering alan sugars style advice to an international rare soul memorabilia dealer such as myself - stick to trying to put your marmite on toast into daddy's "hot box" until you are a bit older please my angel

however, if you want to make me an offer, i suspect that the number plate would attract lots of attention from the girls at tumble tots if you put it on your fischer price car

don't forget folks, this item is so rare that it's not even in the price guides! (i notice that johnny manship hasn't come forward and boasted that he's checked on his computer and that he's sold several of these over the last few years - that's cos he wouldn't even have a sniff of one of these - literally!)

so far, the bidding has been furious, and the highest offer currently stands at $100 (come on dirty john....bid the bastard up mate)

:ohmy:

Edited by woolie mark
Social source share

thank you for your contribution mal, but from the photo on your avatar i would guess that you are about a year and a half old and therefore too young to be offering alan sugars style advice to an international rare soul memorabilia dealer such as myself - stick to trying to put your marmite on toast into daddy's "hot box" until you are a bit older please my angel

however, if you want to make me an offer, i suspect that the number plate would attract lots of attention from the girls at tumble tots if you put it on your fischer price car

don't forget folks, this item is so rare that it's not even in the price guides! (i notice that johnny manship hasn't come forward and boasted that he's checked on his computer and that he's sold several of these over the last few years - that's cos he wouldn't even have a sniff of one of these - literally!)

so far, the bidding has been furious, and the highest offer currently stands at $100 (come on dirty john....bid the bastard up mate)

:ohmy:

Thanks Sugar...

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

this item is now sold

a person who wishes to remain anonymous except for the auction name "piggy" has now bought this item for a undisclosed sum

funny thing is that dirty john actually made the highest bid, but he had to pull out because he needed the money for emergency medical treatment for his orphaned niece in poland - and so the buyer was extremely lucky to be made a "second chance offer"

:thumbsup:

for those of you who are interested, the winner of this item told me he intends to sell the rights to a well known fried chicken takeaway company for them to use in a rare soul orientated advertising campaign - apparently the wording of the number plate somehow relates to the part of the chicken they use to make their nuggets

thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Bang out of order Mark as i know John was desperate for that number plate and if it werent for that no good pesky polish kid he would of got to drive the van with that dream plate,surely you can get a spare set made up for the RSOUL piggy winning bidder. He may be filthy but Dirtyjohn deserves better treatment.. you money grabbing south london RSOUL FOOD fried chicken sell out. WHERES YER SOUL.

Edited by nick hackett
Social source share

Guest woolie mark

Bang out of order Mark as i know John was desperate for that number plate and if it werent for that no good pesky polish kid he would of got to drive the van with that dream plate,surely you can get a spare set made up for the RSOUL piggy winning bidder. He may be filthy but Dirtyjohn deserves better treatment.. you money grabbing south london RSOUL FOOD fried chicken sell out. WHERES YER SOUL.

have you been on something? wink.gif

:unsure:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!