Prestwich - Longfield Suite,

Is Prestwich on this week?...

Baz?.. I'm so bright at times - I didn't even keep a flyer at weekend... :lol:

I'm out more than ever at the moment and I'm losing track of what's on where...

Jayne.x

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

PRESTWICH TSOP MANCHESTER

FRIDAY 5TH OCTOBER

NORTHERN AND MODERN SOUL

****SPECIAL EVENT****

YORKSHIRE MEETS LANCAHIRE

The very best Northern Soul Motown and 70's Soul Sounds

PLUS the UK's No1 Upfront Modern Soul Room, fetauring Nu Soul

mixed with a sprinkling of quality Retro Grooves.

With DJ's

RICHARD SEARLING - GINGER TAYLOR - BOB HINSLEY

BAZ MALEADY - MIKE STEVENS - PETE ECCLES and

special guest Soul Spinners from the White Rose County

NIGE GRICE - STEVE BURKE AND MIKE WARD

DON'T MISS THIS SUPERB EVENT!!!

OVER 350 PEOPLE IN EVERY MONTH

GREAT SOUND SYSTEMS - FANTASTIC DANCE FLOOR

TOP CLASS VENUE

8PM - 2AM LATE BAR ADMISSION ONLY £6.00 ON THE DOOR

PEOPLE TRAVEL FROM LANCASHIRE, MANCHESTER, YORKSHIRE,

MERSEYSIDE, STAFFORDSHIRE, CUMBRIA WALES AND THE

MIDLAND TO THIS SUPERB EVENT - NOW IN ITS EIGHTH YEAR!

FOR MORE INFO VISIT www.ontherealside.co.uk

FRIDAY 5TH OCTOBER

NORTHERN AND MODERN SOUL

****SPECIAL EVENT****

With DJ's

TOP CLASS VENUE

Ah, cheers m'dear..

Pete Eccles??.. who's he then?.. :rolleyes:

Jayne.x.

Is Prestwich on this week?...

Baz?.. I'm so bright at times - I didn't even keep a flyer at weekend... :thumbup:

I'm out more than ever at the moment and I'm losing track of what's on where...

Jayne.x

Hi Jayne

Looks like Mr Eccles beat me to it and very comprehensively to boot.

Lookin like a goodie on Friday with calls from Sheffield, Brig and Leeds all coming to lend support to our esteemed Yorkshire guests. Add that to the regulars and we should be up for a good night on Friday.

See you there

Regards

Baz

Looking forward to welcoming the 'Yorkshire Boys' on Friday with Nige Grice and Steve Burke always going down well at Prestwich! Be interesting to see what the current plays from across the Pennines are!

Ginger Taylor just about the busiest man on the scene at the moment and finding favour with both the oldies and All-Nighter crowds by being able to pull some crackers out of the hat no matter where he is, and not forgetting Mr Eccles, the 'mature student' great taste and some great tunes to match played a blinder last time he did Prestwich.

And for those looking for something a little different, the Modern Room at Prestwich is superb, with a real up for it crowd who appriciate some of the best new release soul music available in the UK.

Friday will be special as our Yorkshire 'representative' is none other than Mike Ward, who has been championing new, independant Soul Music for years and who will be treating us to a selection of just that this coming Friday

See You There

BazM

Looking forward to welcoming the 'Yorkshire Boys' on Friday with Nige Grice and Steve Burke always going down well at Prestwich! Be interesting to see what the current plays from across the Pennines are!

See You There

BazM

I'm sure the Yorkshire lads will have some nice tuneage but I'll bet the Lancashire Dj's will have had it first!!.. tongue.gif

Nige Grice has a Gene Toones amongst his goodies doesn't he?.. bet Pete Eccles had one first though!. :thumbsup:

Jayne.x.

I'm sure the Yorkshire lads will have some nice tuneage but I'll bet the Lancashire Dj's will have had it first!!.. :P

Nige Grice has a Gene Toones amongst his goodies doesn't he?.. bet Pete Eccles had one first though!. :lol:

Jayne.x.

Jayne have you anything nice to say my dear? :D you know ive never owned a Gene Toones :lol:

But got loadsa better toones though, but only IMO,

Anyway roll on Friday xxxxxxxxx

Edited by pete60

I'm sure the Yorkshire lads will have some nice tuneage but I'll bet the Lancashire Dj's will have had it first!!.. :lol:

Nige Grice has a Gene Toones amongst his goodies doesn't he?.. bet Pete Eccles had one first though!. :lol:

Jayne.x.

oops don't know what happened there lol

Edited by pete60

Jayne have you anything nice to say my dear? :P you know ive never owned a Gene Toones :thumbup:

But got loadsa better toones though, but only IMO,

Anyway roll on Friday xxxxxxxxx

loads better toones ?? oh dear!!!.. :D

well if you say so.. :P

I dont mean it, Gene Toones, Cecil Washington, Admirations, That track 'Loveslave' (forgotten who its by),along with a load more top records and all owned by those with an anemic rose. (Dont mean it!!)

What time are you on Pete?..

Jayne.x

Edited by Miss BurySoul

loads better toones ?? oh dear!!!.. :D

well if you say so.. :P

I dont mean it, Gene Toones, Cecil Washington, Admirations, That track 'Loveslave' (forgotten who its by),along with a load more top records and all owned by those with an anemic rose. (Dont mean it!!)

What time are you on Pete?..

Jayne.x

Jayne its all a matter of taste, opinions, and of course what can be afforded at any given time a track becomes available, i am aware that the Gene Toones is a big favourite of yours and fair play, but it certainly isn't one of mine and i would only consider owning one if i could get it at half the current value, with a buyer already in place looking to pay the full value, :thumbup:

Not sure what time i'm on Jayne, and for me it doesn't really matter, playing at Prestwich is always a honour and more importantly a pleasure, i think i would be right in saying ive probably played Prestwich more than anyone (barring residents) and enjoy everytime as much as the first,

See you there,

Pete xxx

So looking forward to coming your way on December 3rd....been along time.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Hi Mark

If you do you'll be on your own mate cause the 3rd's a Monday :D We'll all be there on the 1st which is the Saturday.....See you then

Edited by BazM

Forgot to mention Mr Atkinson will be making his way over the Pennines in support of the Yorkshire massive (and to sell a few tunes of course) to get aflavour of what'll be on offer click here https://www.soul45collector.com/monthly.htm

See ya''ll Friday

Jayne its all a matter of taste, opinions, and of course what can be afforded at any given time a track becomes available, i am aware that the Gene Toones is a big favourite of yours and fair play, but it certainly isn't one of mine and i would only consider owning one if i could get it at half the current value, with a buyer already in place looking to pay the full value, :D

Not sure what time i'm on Jayne, and for me it doesn't really matter, playing at Prestwich is always a honour and more importantly a pleasure, i think i would be right in saying ive probably played Prestwich more than anyone (barring residents) and enjoy everytime as much as the first,

See you there,

Pete xxx

Hmm, well hopefully you're not on in the northern room when Mike Stephen's is on in the modern room or I'll be running between the two rooms!.

yes, you could tell last time that you were enjoying what you were playing. I think You can always tell when a DJ is enjoying doing his spot. :D

See you tomorrow!.

Jayne.x

Forgot to mention Mr Atkinson will be making his way over the Pennines in support of the Yorkshire massive (and to sell a few tunes of course) to get aflavour of what'll be on offer click here https://www.soul45collector.com/monthly.htm

See ya''ll Friday

Hiya Baz,

Hope Friday is a good one mate, I'm unlikely to be back in Blighty in time to join you but I'm sure the boys will be doing the business tomorrow night and I agree that it'd be good to hear what's doing the bizz over th'ill!.

Couldn't help bt notice your last spin BTW - Dewey Jeffries - TUUUU-YOOOON! One I've been looking at on and off for a while. Don't suppose you happen to know of a spare copy or two eh? :D

ATB - Neil Jones

See ya''ll Friday

Hiya Baz,

Hope Friday is a good one mate, I'm unlikely to be back in Blighty in time to join you but I'm sure the boys will be doing the business tomorrow night and I agree that it'd be good to hear what's doing the bizz over th'ill!.

Couldn't help bt notice your last spin BTW - Dewey Jeffries - TUUUU-YOOOON! One I've been looking at on and off for a while. Don't suppose you happen to know of a spare copy or two eh? :D

ATB - Neil Jones

Hiya Baz,

Couldn't help bt notice your last spin BTW - Dewey Jeffries - TUUUU-YOOOON! One I've been looking at on and off for a while. Don't suppose you happen to know of a spare copy or two eh? :lol:

ATB - Neil Jones

We heard you the first time Jonesy!. :lol:

Not seen you at Prestwich for a while, isn't it about time you brought Dolly too!.. :lol:

Jayne. :lol:

Hiya Baz,

Couldn't help bt notice your last spin BTW - Dewey Jeffries - TUUUU-YOOOON! One I've been looking at on and off for a while. Don't suppose you happen to know of a spare copy or two eh? :lol:

ATB - Neil Jones

Cheers Matey..... Re the Dewey it just so happens.......... :lol: give us a shout when you get back

FRIDAY 5TH OCTOBER

NORTHERN AND MODERN SOUL

****SPECIAL EVENT****

With DJ's

TOP CLASS VENUE

Last Call for the Prestwich Night Train........the Sun is shining, The Motorways are clear, the Trams are runnin, The tunes are ready and the beers are chilled............Looking forward to a great night, Come on and join us...........................

Source Advert