The Lovelites....my Conscience

Guest Richard Bergman

Just Let It Happen. I put it on a tape for Mr Orton not knowing he had it, to which he exclaimed "you've got Chi-Chi!". I thought he was accusing me of having some sort of tropical disease whistling.gif

link

:huh::lol::lol:

Rare infection usually asscoiated with the various hunting tribes of Namibia friend of mine had a particualrly bad strain once , reached a fever and thought he was the long lost son of Jim Bowen

Social source share

• Replies 55
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just Let It Happen. I put it on a tape for Mr Orton not knowing he had it, to which he exclaimed "you've got Chi-Chi!". I thought he was accusing me of having some sort of tropical disease whistling.gif

link

Or kidnapping a panda...

(maybe you have to be over 40 to get that joke)

Social source share

Here a cheapie for you, The Lovelites...My Conscience...Lovelite.  Still less than £15, and Top Notch Quality IMO. Just came today.......Thank you Postie biggrin.gif

link

Mmm.......Just playing this track again, and it still sounds good.........

Social source share

Why aren't there more labels with the picture of the artists on , it would clear up alot of the arguements re: ethnic origin !

I can only think of the Enchantments who also use this type of layout -

link

I think the Lovelites put pictures of themselves on this release because there was another girl band with the exact same name who were touring and and getting bookings on the Chicago groups sucess. The pic were an effort to put a stop to this, I guess, by showing what the real girls looked like. This has me wondering if the issue without the pic is in fact the earlier one.

If you dont have it, pretty much every track on their Uni LP is good.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert