Are They Still Alive?

Pauldonnelly

A bloke from Leicester who had a flat in a reet seedy part of North London, big LCFC fan would be about 1989 ...always at the 100 club.

Richard ??? from Essex, was the front half of the infanous horse at the Stamford Scotgate Fancy dress night.. always did the modern :ohmy: stuff at The Bozzard All-nighter..is he about? has anyone got an e-mail addy?

cheers

Social source share

• Replies 26
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A bloke from Leicester who had a flat in a reet seedy part of North London, big LCFC fan would be about 1989 ...always at the 100 club.

Richard ??? from Essex, was the front half of the infanous horse at the Stamford Scotgate Fancy dress night.. always did the modern :ohmy: stuff at The Bozzard All-nighter..is he about? has anyone got an e-mail addy?

cheers

Sean Chambers(RIP),maybe?sadly passed away.......ace lad,went to see Leicester v Barnsley with him once,i was the crazy Barnsley fan in with the Leicester supporters,right laugh it was too!! :lol:

Edited by ken
Social source share

Sean Chambers,maybe?sadly passed away.......ace lad,went to see Leicester v Barnsley with him once,i was the crazy Barnsley fan in with the Leicester suppoters,right laugh it was too!! :lol:

Richard is up-north i think,usualy catch him at Normington well you could. :ohmy:

Social source share

do you mean Richard Franklin, though often Djd under the monika of Richard Francis

I ain't got no details for him - maybe Jon Buck will still have his details. I last saw him at Stoke about 96, if that helps you at all :(

Social source share

do you mean Richard Franklin, though often Djd under the monika of Richard Francis

I ain't got no details for him - maybe Jon Buck will still have his details. I last saw him at Stoke about 96, if that helps you at all laugh.gif

He was at the last Normington i went,aint changed a bit,same cream harrington..... :(

Social source share

Richard ??? from Essex, was the front half of the infanous horse at the Stamford Scotgate Fancy dress night.. always did the modern :( stuff at The Bozzard All-nighter..is he about? has anyone got an e-mail addy?

cheers

IMG_1021.jpg

Photo24_21.jpg

Can only find these two piccies of Rich, he's behind the bottle on the first - is this the renegade your on about? biggrin.gif

I've sent you a pm anyhow mate.

Social source share

IMG_1021.jpg

Photo24_21.jpg

Can only find these two piccies of Rich, he's behind the bottle on the first - is this the renegade your on about? :yes:

I've sent you a pm anyhow mate.

Yup!!that him :yes:

Social source share

I WORK WITH A LAD WHO MOVED UP HERE FROM LEICESTER HE WAS INTO SCOOTERS IN THE 70S/80SAND HIS FIRST NAME IS WAYNE BUT HIS SECOND NAME HAS SLIPPED MY MIND.

Go back to sleep C-O-D :yes:

Social source share

der ken what you on about :yes:

Second post.

Sean Chambers(RIP),maybe?sadly passed away.......ace lad,went to see Leicester v Barnsley with him once,i was the crazy Barnsley fan in with the Leicester supporters,right laugh it was too!!

Sorry just me trying to be funny :yes:

Social source share

sorry to hear( read) that i thoght it was about people from leicester ......... chris.

He was,just lived in London in a dodgy flat across from finsbury park,with a few other soul folk,Kev Cox i think,Paul Cakebread and some birds :yes:

Social source share

He was,just lived in London in a dodgy flat across from finsbury park,with a few other soul folk,Kev Cox i think,Paul Cakebread and some birds :thumbup:

yes, Sean is sadly missed, He would'nt have been surprised by Leicester's oh so nearly victory at Chelski tonight (4-3 glorious defeat snatched from the jaws of victory). Good times with him on the scene and at the footy.

Talking of Leicester lads - anyone seen Shelvo lately?

Social source share

yes, Sean is sadly missed, He would'nt have been surprised by Leicester's oh so nearly victory at Chelski tonight (4-3 glorious defeat snatched from the jaws of victory). Good times with him on the scene and at the footy.

Hi Robin. :thumbup:

...as it happens, not in ages.

Social source share

Seem to recall Paul Cakebread's no longer with us, Ken, but I guess you knew that.

Passed away about 3-4 years ago.

If not it was his ghost at the Kent 25 anniversary concert the other week,spoke to him too.

Social source share

If not it was his ghost at the Kent 25 anniversary concert the other week,spoke to him too.

You could be right aswell tho`,i remember Paul from Rotherham i think.i meant Paul Sourbutts or something like that somebody help!!! :thumbup:

Edited by ken
Social source share

Guest mrs norman maine

You could be right aswell tho`,i remember Paul from Rotherham i think.i meant Paul Sourbutts or something like that somebody help!!! :rolleyes:

Help is here dear Kenneth, albeit rather late in the day. Paul Sowerbutts. Still alive as far as I know. Unlike the very much missed Sean and Tracey P, his girlfriend in those days and one of the 'birds' that I assume you are referring to

Tweet, tweet!

Social source share

Help is here dear Kenneth, albeit rather late in the day. Paul Sowerbutts. Still alive as far as I know. Unlike the very much missed Sean and Tracey P, his girlfriend in those days and one of the 'birds' that I assume you are referring to

Tweet, tweet!

There flat was on a program last night about house prices,cheers Mrs Maine he was at kent anniversary with Louise(skinny one) not me short dumpy ex. :lol:

Social source share

Tweet, tweet!

There flat was on a program last night about house prices,cheers Mrs Maine he was at kent anniversary with Louise(skinny one) not me short dumpy ex. :lol:

Social source share

• 2 years later...
Guest son of stan

I have just found this thread.!!!

I am Paul S. Very much still alive and thriving, thank you very much!! I think the "birds" would have been my responsibility, namely my lovely ex, Louise Atkinson (not the Louise who I was seen with in 2007, mentioned above, who I am still seen with and who is even more lovely). The other one would have been her cousin who moved in with us, uninvited and caused untold trouble...

Seems like a lifetime ago. Happy days. Rubbish days, but happy....

Social source share

I have just found this thread.!!!

I am Paul S. Very much still alive and thriving, thank you very much!! I think the "birds" would have been my responsibility, namely my lovely ex, Louise Atkinson (not the Louise who I was seen with in 2007, mentioned above, who I am still seen with and who is even more lovely). The other one would have been her cousin who moved in with us, uninvited and caused untold trouble...

Seems like a lifetime ago. Happy days. Rubbish days, but happy....

Eh up Paul lad.biggrin.gif

Social source share

Sean Chambers(RIP),maybe?sadly passed away.......ace lad,went to see Leicester v Barnsley with him once,i was the crazy Barnsley fan in with the Leicester supporters,right laugh it was too!! :lol:

Yes poor Sean,he was a close friend and what a great guy he was(and mad)took him and Brendan from nr Burton on Trent and not forgeting Kev from Burton,oh did we have some fun.God bless him.

Social source share

Yes poor Sean,he was a close friend and what a great guy he was(and mad)took him and Brendan from nr Burton on Trent and not forgeting Kev from Burton,oh did we have some fun.God bless him.

Kev is still about unless he's buggered of back to Canada,seen him at Finsbury park nighter about a year ago.

Social source share

Kev is still about unless he's buggered of back to Canada,seen him at Finsbury park nighter about a year ago.

Yeah Sean, was a cracking lad. Spent quite a few mad days with him around Stafford time and he was always great company. Was really shocked to learn he had joined the great and departed.

Kev is very much alive (if sharing a flat with Guy Hennigan can be called living). I saw him a few times over the World Cup and at Stafford and he was in good form - quite literally as he spends a lot of time on the racecourse beating the bookies.

All best

Ion

Social source share

• 10 years later...
On 31/10/2007 at 22:06, Robin S said:

Yes I'm still about, using my mate's computer. Just found this site.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert