Shelving For 7"

Guest soulville

Guest soulville

Now that I have the LPs sorted I need shelving for the 7's. Ideally a tower style in black ( to go with the expidits) Either that or some wall shelving as floor space is limited. THe Ikea Billy looks the sort of thing that will do.

Anybody got one or any recommendations?

George

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Now that I have the LPs sorted I need shelving for the 7's. Ideally a tower style in black ( to go with the expidits) Either that or some wall shelving as floor space is limited. THe Ikea Billy looks the sort of thing that will do.

George

I'm 100% billy on my 45 shelves, it looks good, you will have to buy a couple extra shelves with it to get about 9" spacing on each one.

Social source share

George

I'm 100% billy on my 45 shelves, it looks good, you will have to buy a couple extra shelves with it to get about 9" spacing on each one.

Social source share

George

You can't beat making your own in some nice pine.

Social source share

Guest eedeecee

George

I keep my 45's in wooden boxes, custom made...easy to stack, even on top of each other. They make a great wall too. Also the boxes are easy to transport to fairs, swaps etc... and no cat or drooling kid can reach the vinyl as is the case with shelves....

boxes cost me UKP 17,50 each, made by a good carpenter. And they last a lifetime

post-263-1195039236_thumb.jpg

post-263-1195039259_thumb.jpg

Social source share

I keep my 45's in wooden boxes, custom made...easy to stack, even on top of each other. They make a great wall too. Also the boxes are easy to transport to fairs, swaps etc... and no cat or drooling kid can reach the vinyl as is the case with shelves....

boxes cost me UKP 17,50 each, made by a good carpenter. And they last a lifetime

post-263-1195039236_thumb.jpg

post-263-1195039259_thumb.jpg

I certainly beats the banana boxes a chunk of my collection resides in - my excuse .... I've just moved house!

I'm watching this thread with interest as I'll have to persude my wife to build some useful storage (while I do the housework!)

Social source share

I certainly beats the banana boxes a chunk of my collection resides in - my excuse .... I've just moved house!

I'm watching this thread with interest as I'll have to persude my wife to build some useful storage (while I do the housework!)

:P ASH I BET YOU DON`T DO THE HOUSEWORK WILL ASK YOU`R LASS NEXT TIME I SEE YOU`S :D

CHRIS :unsure:

Social source share

:thumbsup: ASH I BET YOU DON`T DO THE HOUSEWORK WILL ASK YOU`R LASS NEXT TIME I SEE YOU`S :thumbsup:

CHRIS :thumbsup:

You'd be surprised how old style roles reverse in our house. I can cook and sew. Ann wanted a Jig Saw for her birthday the other year. I know where the herbs are, she put the rack up - straight as well!

If I didn't do the cooking we'd probably be in hospital! To be honest things are so much easier now I supervise the kids tidying up - They'll do anything for me as long as I keep Ann outta the kitchen!

Ash.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert